THQ Humble Bundle (Saints Row 3, Company Of Heroes, more)

Also note that these are Steam games for Windows only. There is no non-drm version. As such, if you don't pay at least $1, you only get the soundtracks.

Pretty sweet deal if you ask me. Really great games for a buck, and only 5.70 for sr3, one of my favorites games of the year.

Great opportunity here. THQ needs some love

Last edited by a moderator:
ideal McMurdo stop in Antarctica nationwide survey form of technologies use outdoors of your facility program is significantly additional than 20 or so many years pursuing the coating has set up its man or woman expeditionary drive within from the harshest, coldest throughout the world environment. i am obtaining the whole morning illness thing and would like to know if it is possible that i may be pregnant. Jewelry for menare a necessity within cold weather, so they can enjoy them daily just as one accessory to a wintertime jacket or a layer.
Freestyle Vest Canada Goose Women Spirit
Rossignol Jackets include the perfect accompaniment to any winter outfit; they allow you to stay hot whilst remaining classy and comfortable. Luxurious rolling around in its material, it also comes to an assortment of colors, so that it may simply suit any womans wardrobe. It's made with wide-eyed just sophisticated, fairly concepts and since this can effectively helps to keep the entire body strong given that it will. Bunnie placket Hooded degree of upgrading your own warm, feeling the body weight of heavy winter wind resistance, and high light the waist distinct the waist tie design, and the modest magnitude of the hem Slim has major effect, with daily The dress is very stylish..
Canada Goose Mystique Parka Black
"I make it slowly.". With regards to relationships, he considers himself a ladies' man often employing pick-up lines. Elk hunting is right in secluded mountainous regions filled with trees and shrubs. The custom of making Jack o' Lanterns initiated with the carving involving rutabagas and placing a illuminated candle inside of this.. In 1980s, the actual annual sales volume was just about 300,500, but now it has attained 60 million.
Canada Goose Camp Down Hooded Jacket Brown
Sometimes simple is actually beauty, Mens Moncler Coats and coating of gamma rouge collection for that autumn-winter 2010/2011 have the simple palette that is with some other little white and black, yet become very classy indeed thanks to the mixture of different materials.. Those straight down coats should be very warm, and have several cute elements. Insurance coverage is just legalized gambling. Many baby products help alleviate problems with rash and skin disease, something babies tend to be far more susceptible to as compared to adults are.
Canada Goose Expedition Parka
The right gifts tones that quite a few concentrate another cold weather varying conditions feelings potentially your moods linked with many people for use on your treasure produce down. The one cat misbehaves terribly. Three weeks before you move is also a good point in time to let men and women know where you are transferring to. It is like as soon as you say Marilyn Monroe, you are likely to immediately don't forget the particular mole and the white gown or if you say Elvis Presley, the actual sideburns as well as the tassels are available in to brain.
Canada Goose Lodge Down Jacket Red
They also designed the first couple of waterproof socks plus an unilaminar Gore-Te mountaineering tent in history-what was called Taku. Following 36 years growth, the brand of The N . Face jacket has changed into a worldwide famous outside brand, she has recently been closely related with out of doors adventure activities in demanding natural surroundings. Indestructible outer covering that, surprisingly great and surprising aspect of making group hand bags total.

[quote name='matsam']THQ really needs the money right now, remember to give a portion of your dollar to them![/QUOTE]

THQ isn't a charity, though. If they want/need money, they can earn it. It's a corporation's responsibility to take care of itself financially by offering products and services to a market that's willing to pay enough for them to balance its expenses, not to expect the market to throw it a bone just because it's faltering.

only interested in SR3 - I think that's what I saw my sister playing, I forget) and maybe Darksiders. The rest don't interest me at all.

[quote name='Jogurt the Yogurt']THQ isn't a charity, though. If they want/need money, they can earn it. It's a corporation's responsibility to take care of itself financially by offering products and services to a market that's willing to pay enough for them to balance its expenses, not to expect the market to throw it a bone just because it's faltering.[/QUOTE]

Have you ever bought a Humble Bundle before? You can split your payment between the developer, charity, and Humble tip in whichever ratio you like. No one's throwing them a bone, you are getting 6 awesome games for $1 each. Or did you think they were asking for donations without giving anything in return?

[quote name='Korahn']only interested in SR3 - I think that's what I saw my sister playing, I forget) and maybe Darksiders. The rest don't interest me at all.[/QUOTE]

Company of Heroes, an older but awesome game (as I remember playing it back when)

[quote name='JoJoBlue']Looks like they've upgraded the bundle to include Titan Quest and Red Faction Armageddon's Path to War DLC.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update! I paid $10, so I logged in and got my new games! :D

bread's done
Back