THQ March Sale - Up to 75% off digital titles

fortunado

CAGiversary!
Feedback
121 (100%)
Just received this in my inbox; looks like some good titles going for cheap. Not the best prices I've ever seen, but not bad.
http://store.thq.com/store/thq/en_US/list/categoryID.57009400/

A Few Highlights:
Darksiders - $5
Homefront - $7.50
Metro 2033 - $5
Red Faction Armageddon - $9.99
Saints Row 2 - $3.75
Saints Row 3 - $24.99
Space Marine - $14.99

Greetings from THQ-

Save big on great games and downloadable content during shopTHQ's March digital sale. From now through March 21st all of our digital titles are on sale up to 75% off!

Choose from top-selling titles such as:

Saints Row®: The Third™
Warhammer 40,000®: Dawn of War®II
Darksiders™
Company of Heroes®

... and more.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tallkido']Does homefront activate on steam?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Absolutely not worth it though, in my opinion. This coming from a guy who paid a third of this price. I beat it in 4 hours.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Yes. Absolutely not worth it though, in my opinion. This coming from a guy who paid a third of this price. I beat it in 4 hours.[/QUOTE]
Im more interested in multiplayer
Should i buy moh instead?

[quote name='Tallkido']Im more interested in multiplayer
Should i buy moh instead?[/QUOTE]

Homefront doesn't even show up on the top 100 steam game list, the lowest being at 383 players. Considering it's a steamworks game, that says to me the community is dead. I personally did not care for Medal of Honor either, it suffered from the same problems (Short unimaginative campaign, lack of weapon variety etc.) and I imagine its community is in the same, underpopulated state.

Does anyone know if the TQH version of Darksiders will activate on Steam? I own it on the 360, but would love to replay it on the pc.

[quote name='Cygnus11']Does anyone know if the TQH version of Darksiders will activate on Steam? I own it on the 360, but would love to replay it on the pc.[/QUOTE]

Yep, it does. It's a steam game.

[quote name='Tallkido']Im more interested in multiplayer
Should i buy moh instead?[/QUOTE]

Homefront has a fun multiplayer i can't speak for the single player though.but There is enough gameplay vids on youtube to figure out if you'll like it.

Boy they're awfully stubborn about not dropping below $7.50 for Homefront. I don't think I've ever seen it go any lower. You think they'd realize that the multiplayer life of that game is over and that people like me are interested in the SP for the right price ($5 or less).

^^ Lol, sorry.
[quote name='yruluis']red faction armageddon is $5.56 on amazon for physical copy[/QUOTE]

Looks like $8.50 shipped w/ Prime but still, a very good price.

I believe gamersgate.com still have THQ games on sale as well. Might want to compare prices. On Mar. 19th I bought the THQ complete collection (25 games/80% off) for approx $47 ($55-15% for IGN prime).

Decent sale, I've been trying to buy from it for days, but always get payment authorization failed. Tried 3 forms of valid payment, every variation of my address and email. Their CS suggestions so far have been useless. I don't know what the hell is wrong with Digital River, but it sure isn't helping THQ's predicament any.

For those questioning the purchase of Homefront, the single player is really lame. Entertaining story line, but overall the game play is pretty boring. Multiplayer is awesome though (I played most on PS3, but some PC). I purchased Homefront at release and played the snot out of the multiplayer pretty much up until last year when all of the AAA titles starting releasing in fall. For multiplayer alone it is worth the $7.50.

[quote name='speedracer']Playing Darksiders on PC right now. A great buy at $5.[/QUOTE]

Same here, can't believe I missed out on this for so long already.

[quote name='cycophuk']Anyone know if I pick up some of the Space Marine DLC, it would be able to activate on Steam?[/QUOTE]

It is a Steamworks game, so yes.

bread's done
Back