THQ Week on Steam, new deal every day - Weekend: all Red Faction games 25% off

buckythekat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='buckythekat']eh I got a better deal when I pre-purchased Red Faction then since at $39.99 it came with both Red Faction I & II[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing; defiantly was a great pre-order deal. I think RFG is an excellent game - I just recently finished it but am continuing to play for all of the optional missions that I did not do during the "story" - everything is MUCH harder now. :)

[quote name='xycury']boo only 25% off?

oh well... $30 is too much for me.[/QUOTE]

Yah, I was all ready to insta-buy at 50% off/$20 ... but at $30 I take a look at my backlog, and realize that by the time I would get to playing the game, it would have fallen to $20-15 anyway.

i loved RF I, never played II. how was II? also, is II and RFG have that gimick (which i loved and was awesome) where you can destroy the hell out of everything? can anyone compare 2&3 to 1?

RFG is awesome, but just a warning to those looking to get RF1 or RF2. I got them free with the RFG pre-order, and they both have some pretty horrendous compatibility issues. This was on Win 7 x64, though, so you might be fine on Vista or x86.

bread's done
Back