Thread to make tivs.ca better

neksus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I know this isn't a deal discussion, but there isn't another Canadian board that I'm aware of so I'm reaching out to you guys here.

Alright, here's the deal:
I've currently gotten the user registration/login/ pages done, suggesting prices has been integrated, users can now add games to "their collection" (which can then be sorted to utilize tivs at the three places, as well as which promotions you could currently use), but here's my dilemma:
If I set it up and release it now, implementing a forum down the road would be a serious hassle. Would anybody here actually use another forum? Should I set up the forum and use it's registration feature to sign up members? Modifying the existing structure wouldn't be too bad as I'd go with phpBB, and would be able to hack it every which way (php ftw!). It's starting to take up at least an hour of my time everyday simply updating all the prices gathered from here and rfd, which is great for what it's worth as it's helping out, but that's alot of time that adds up.

Also, if you have any question with regards to what else I plan on doing, suggestions on what you think I should do, etc, this is the place to talk about it. It's in my best interests to get this fully functional sooner than later (see the time issue above :razz:), so any feedback on the forum as a go or not would be useful. In the meantime I may just get it set up anyway, before moving along with integrating the current databases.

That said, please no iPhone questions yet! The main site is the primary concern as of now, and the iPhone site (app?) will come in time. Also, some douche decided to start another website on rfd...wouldn't bother me so much if he didn't bash mine, say his was better (when he has like 15 ps3 games at eb only) and jacked my up/down arrows anyway (lol), so I'd like to get this thing going ahead. Also, I'll probably need a few testers (by the end of the month most definitely) so post if you're interested. Also, would anybody be interested in moderation status for the price index? Your job would basically include approving submitted values uploaded by other users. Shouldn't take longer than a few minutes every now and then - I'm looking to ideally get 5 or 6 so the lists don't build up (an approve all button couldn't hurt, either ;)). Of course this wouldn't be granted without my own personal approval, but I'm hoping it won't all just be people wanting to wreck the database that apply lol

I'd really love to see a search on the iphone (tivs.ca/iphone/) and full version of the site (in that order of priority). I use the iPhone version on my Pre when I'm out and about and it works well. Search would be ideal though.

Not relevant to the current discussion, but on topic:
We now have RSS feeds!

I'll try and improve the iphone/smartphone site sometime this weekend. Still have to finish a few more things, though...

RSS is nice! It's much more flexible than the Twitter Idea recently. It allows people to pick precisely what they want.

I did compile this feature request list – summary of different threads on RFD-CAG or ideas said "publicly" by neksus.

TIVS.ca Browser site :
- Search engine for full-version website
- Games Tracker full page with more than 15 updates
- Console /accessories TIV tracking
- Generate Excel file for the printing fonction (instead of a webpage)

- List of games qualifying at FS-BB-BBV-Rogers various promos not based on TIV (Way to identify them)
- Watch-list of games (not on collection, still interested in tracking)

- Pre-order tracker (where? how many?)
- Collection: ability to track how many copies of games (not limited to 1 copy per game)
- Price Tracker of new/used prices at stores

TIVS.ca mobile site:
- dates: have date info for TIVS
- search: ability to see TIVS from all locations

- option to show BBV, FS, BB, or RP promo qualifiers
- games tracker / crucial updates

done:
search

TIVS.ca iPhone mobile site:
- option to show BBV, FS, BB, or RP promo qualifiers
- Games Tracker / crucial updates tab

-
"Printing": remember preferences in account (allow to have preference in printing to allow 5-6 menus choice)
done: all locations, search, less menus to see all PS3, Wii or X360 games at once (one console at the time)

TIVS.ca iPhone app:
- Search engine on main page for all consoles
- Ability to remove certain consoles from main page (PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, etc.)
- update TIVS directly from the app
- Game covers
- more flexible date range setup, like letting the user input a specific "only see values after this" date.

- List of games qualifying at FS-BB-BBV-Rogers various promos not based on TIV (way to identify them)

- tivs.ca game collection from app
- favorite / "watch list" from app
- upc scanning

done: search in each console menu, 3.X support, filter qualifiers for the last X days

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cashinstinct']TIVS.ca Browser site:
- Search engine for full-version website
- Games Tracker full page with more than 15 updates
- Console /accessories TIV tracking
- Generate Excel file for the printing function (instead of a webpage)
- List of games qualifying at FS-BB-BBV-Rogers various promos not based on TIV (Way to identify them)
- Watch-list of games (not on collection, still interested in tracking)
- Collection: ability to track how many copies of games (not limited to 1 copy per game)
[/QUOTE]Thanks for compiling this list! The suggestions in red are the features I'd like to see implemented the most.

[quote name='cashinstinct']
TIVS.ca mobile site:
- have date info for TIVS
[/QUOTE]Also for the mobile site: the ability to see BBV, FS, BB, and RP TIVs (when searching).

And similar to the way it currently is set up for EB qualifiers; perhaps the option to show BBV, FS, BB, or RP promo qualifiers.

And the "games tracker / crucial updates" page on the mobile website might be handy too.

neksus, I think you have a bug in the crucial updates sidebar on the homepage. Flushed Away for DS is showing in red, but its TIV is showing as $11.

[quote name='dtp11']neksus, I think you have a bug in the crucial updates sidebar on the homepage. Flushed Away for DS is showing in red, but its TIV is showing as $11.[/QUOTE]

Shows in green for me as of August 4, 10:32 am. (Firefox 3.6.8, Chrome 5.0 or Explorer 7.0.5730.13, running Windows XP)

[quote name='cashinstinct']Shows in green for me as of August 4, 10:32 am. (Firefox 3.6.8, Chrome 5.0 or Explorer 7.0.5730.13, running Windows XP)[/QUOTE]Wow, disregard neksus! I guess I must have clicked on flushed away at some point, so it did that thingy where it changes the colour once you've clicked on it! And that colour just so happens to be the exact same colour of red! haha

I'm sure if I clear my history/cache or whatever it will go back to green.

Not sure if it is something I have to change or you have to change neksus, but if it is something on your end, I would like to suggest making it so that it doesn't change colours once you click on it! : )

[quote name='dtp11']Wow, disregard neksus! I guess I must have clicked on flushed away at some point, so it did that thingy where it changes the colour once you've clicked on it! And that colour just so happens to be the exact same colour of red! haha

I'm sure if I clear my history/cache or whatever it will go back to green.

Not sure if it is something I have to change or you have to change neksus, but if it is something on your end, I would like to suggest making it so that it doesn't change colours once you click on it! :)[/QUOTE]

Good call.

[quote name='dtp11']Wbut if it is something on your end, I would like to suggest making it so that it doesn't change colours once you click on it! : )[/QUOTE]

Fixed.
Also, the app has been fixed (kind of). There's more details on the news page, but basically you have to re-install.

[quote name='neksus']Fixed.
Also, the app has been fixed (kind of). There's more details on the news page, but basically you have to re-install.[/QUOTE]Sweet, thank you.

If I had to pick one of the previously suggested updates that I would really like to see next, it would be having dates on the mobile site! I was using it yesterday and I was very hesistant to purchase a certain game because I wasn't sure if it was updated 60 days ago, today, or any day in between! With TIVs dropping like crazy lately, dates are VITAL! :D

Anyway, thanks again!

p.s. how does ad revenue work on your site? do you get more when people actually click on the ads?

I don't get anything unless people actually click on the ads. :razz:

I'm going to try and get the search done on the iphone site, rename it to a generic smart phone site, add the other two vendors, then see what I can do with the mobile site. The Mrs' Blackberry can't even parse the mobile html correctly, which means it might not do CSS that well...which means I might have to rethink what I had planned.

[quote name='neksus']I don't get anything unless people actually click on the ads. :razz:[/QUOTE]

Good to know, I'll try to remember to click them here and there. Do they track it by IP and is it per day, week, month? No use going click happy if it doesn't count.

[quote name='neksus']I don't get anything unless people actually click on the ads. :razz:

I'm going to try and get the search done on the iphone site, rename it to a generic smart phone site, add the other two vendors, then see what I can do with the mobile site. The Mrs' Blackberry can't even parse the mobile html correctly, which means it might not do CSS that well...which means I might have to rethink what I had planned.[/QUOTE]That sucks, I thought you got money every time a page with ads on it was visited... wow... so basically, you don't make ANY money off ads... since pretty much no one clicks on them! How much is it per click, just out of curiosity?

[quote name='Clark.Griswold']Good to know, I'll try to remember to click them here and there. Do they track it by IP and is it per day, week, month? No use going click happy if it doesn't count.[/QUOTE]+1, I'd like to know so I know how often to click.

It's Google, so I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter. Naturally they might get suspicious if they get 20 clicks from the same IP in a matter of minutes, but the only thing that I know isn't allowed is clicking your own ads and incenting people to click them on the site itself. Of what revenue I do see, I'm guessing it's probably the same handful of people clicking the ads when they use the site, as the numbers are pretty consistent.

I might switch the app over to adsense, too...with admob I currently have over 100 000 impressions and have made like $0.80...brutal!
If only iAds was in Canada :(

[quote name='dtp11']That sucks, I thought you got money every time a page with ads on it was visited... wow... so basically, you don't make ANY money off ads... since pretty much no one clicks on them! How much is it per click, just out of curiosity?

+1, I'd like to know so I know how often to click.[/QUOTE]

Between $0.01 and ~$0.25. I can't give exact numbers for an average or amount because it's against the Adsense TOS but it adds up over time. The $100 I had for a prize was net gains after paying hosting for the year, so as you can tell it's not a whole lot :lol:

[quote name='neksus']It's Google, so I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter. Naturally they might get suspicious if they get 20 clicks from the same IP in a matter of minutes, but the only thing that I know isn't allowed is clicking your own ads and incenting people to click them on the site itself. Of what revenue I do see, I'm guessing it's probably the same handful of people clicking the ads when they use the site, as the numbers are pretty consistent.

I might switch the app over to adsense, too...with admob I currently have over 100 000 impressions and have made like $0.80...brutal!
If only iAds was in Canada :([/QUOTE]By 100K "impressions", does that mean the number of page views between all of the app users? What does that mean exactly? Sounds like a LOT, whatever it is (and $0.80 IS brutal)!

[quote name='neksus']Between $0.01 and ~$0.25. I can't give exact numbers for an average or amount because it's against the Adsense TOS but it adds up over time. The $100 I had for a prize was net gains after paying hosting for the year, so as you can tell it's not a whole lot :lol:[/QUOTE]I'm actually surprised you even got that much! A lot of people must be clicking just to help you out.

Here's an idea for the site, a "Top Donors" section on the home page (similar to the "Top Contributors"). That might give people more incentive to donate.

Speaking of donations, I wish more people supported the idea of donating $1 each time you do a mass FS/BB TIV update. I'm in for that.

Also, the idea of an optional paid site-subscription came to mind as well. Just small, additional features for paid subscribers. You could charge (hopefully) a small fee (say $2.95/month or 29.95/year) and it would allow access to some of the features that you currently might not have the time and/or funds to implement, that would become worth your while if people paid for a subscription.

It wouldn't limit people to what they can currently access, but would allow special/additional access to things like:

- a pre-order tracking section,
- watch list,
- access to the games tracker full page (history beyond 15 updates),
- a subscriber-only message board,
- price tracker of retailer's new/used prices,
- text message alerts for $8 risers/fallers,
- access to qualifier lists for stores other than EB (RP/FS/BB/BBV),
- a page that lists all current trade promotions between all retailers (i.e. gaming guarantees, powertrades, $25 towards consoles, T2+$9.99, T2/3/4/5, etc.) with end dates and details,
- access to a credit transfer page where subscribers could submit games that can be used to transfer store credit between stores (or that could just be a section in the message board),
- the ability to customize fonts/colours of certain things,
- the ability to earn awards/badges for achieving different things (inputting TIVs, finding >$8 turds, donating, etc.),
- a special guide to trading (with tips and tricks - beyond what the current FAQ tells you),
- etc. etc. etc.

Obviously it's just an idea, nothing is set in stone, of course, and some of the features mentioned might be better suited for the regular non-paid subscriber portion of the site... and perhaps the idea of a paid subscription is a bad idea altogether, I'm not sure. Just thought I'd throw it out there. Bottom line I guess is that if I have to pay a few dollars to get awesome features that wouldn't otherwise be implemented, I'm all for it! :)

As for some of the feature suggestions, I was just brainstorming - some may not be worthwhile/practical or even make sense! Again, just wanted to put it out there - and maybe some might spark better ideas.

I did compile this feature request list , summary of different threads on RFD-CAG or ideas said by neksus on message boards.

Some options from last list were implemented since I did it for the last time, like iPhone app improvements, RSS feeds, search on iPhone website, search for EB on mobile website, hardware/accessories TIV and many others!

---

OCTOBER 2010 TIVS.CA

--

General /TIVS.ca
Browser site :

High-priority (for me):

- Games Tracker full page (floaters) with history of more than 15 updates (on days of drops or high TIVS, 15 updates is not enough, and it's good to have updates from the last week or so).
(on RFD it was suggested: p.s. please make the watch list unique to user like a favs and not a public hot title page or w/e) (cashinstinct and others, supported by TripleQ)

- "page for 'latest tiv updates', like the RSS feeds but with colored arrows (green up, red down or DNQ) to better indicate the change?" (HDK, supported by TripleQ)

- Watch-list of games (not on collection, still interested in tracking) - linked with iPhone app. (cashinstinct, HDK, not priority for Triple Q)

About updating TIVS:
(OCT 12)- Top updaters for the month (or quarter) for potential prizes (TripleQ)

- Remove delay for moderator-approval in updating TIVS for people with more than 100 trade points on tivs.ca ("bypass on the review requirement in order to have speedy updates throughout the day. It would help the speed of the RSS feeds") (cashinstinct)

(OCT 11) "ability to choose universal date for all updates." - Possibility to change default date to another day than today (in case one wants to update many games, but not today's value). (NonStopInTheMix would update more if it was implemented)

(OCT 11) Possibility to update many games at the same time on 1 screen (type or copy-paste the game's name, and the system would use search system to find closest match?). (cashinstinct)

(OCT 11) moderator page: color code when update affects if the game qualifies or not at EB: When a TIV update is for a floater (update will make the game going over or under $8), there should be a clear sign (example: green "back" or "table borders" for part of the table instead of gray when the game now qualifies and red when the suggested update is DNQ), it would show quickly that the game now qualifies or no longer qualifies because of the update, to pay more attention to see if the update makes sense or not. (cashinstinct)

Others:
- put arrow near the TIV to show if the last update was the TIV going up or down. (HDK)
- Search engine for full-version website (currently, one has to open each tab to search: just copy-paste the search fonction from iPhone website) (cashinstinct)
- List of games qualifying at FS-BB-BBV-Rogers various promos not based on TIV (Way/options to identify them, and which could be updated by users on the same page as TIV updates) (dtp11)

- TIV history page/ graphic /charts (show history of TIVS for the specific game when you click on the title, also in the app)
- Credit tracker: how much credit one has (automatically from EB/BB/FS/etc. Websites, idea from neksus)

- Access to a credit transfer page where subscribers could submit games that can be used to transfer store credit between stores (dtp11)

(OCT 11) Games from last generation (PS2, Gamecube, Xbox) should not trigger a "floater" on the main page of tivs.ca, since they do not qualify for EB promotions. (cashinstinct)

Community-related: (not urgent/priority at all)
(OCT 11)
List of all members with their trade-in points (instead of only top contributors) (cashinstinct)
(OCT 11) List of most-owned games for each console by tivs.ca members. (have an idea on most popular games owned by members) (cashinstinct)
(OCT 11) List of most-on-watch-list games for each console by tivs.ca members. (have an idea on most popular games for trading currently) (cashinstinct)

---

TIVS.ca iOs Apple app:

High-priority (for me):

- (OCT 12) account login version
- update TIVS directly from the iOs app (mobile submission: ecsw, cashinstinct, HeavyDutyKronos, supported by TripleQ and others)

- favorite / "watch list" which can be changed directly in the app (linked with tivs.ca account) (HDK, cashinstinct)

- page with latest TIVS updates
- (OCT 12) "adjustable-to-the-exact-date TIV filtering" , more flexible date range setup, like letting the user input a specific "only see values after this" date

possibility of having a "PRO" 2.0 version of the app with these updates in exchange of being a paid app.

Others:

- (OCT 19) 1-week and 1-month filter bugs for EB-FS-BB promos on the app.
- tivs.ca game collection (see your existing collection)
- (OCT 12) more sorting options
- Search engine on main page for all consoles (search all consoles, not only one at the time) (many users)
- games tracker / crucial updates (many users)
- push TIV updates (HDK)
- Hardware/accessories TIV tab / section
- Game cover graphics
- upc scanning (really not important, probably not worth it)

More cellphones Palm/Android: WebOs (Ssseth,1234holycow1234) and Android versions of the app

---

TIVS.ca mobile site:
- search: ability to see TIVS from all locations (ability to see BBV, FS, BB, and RP TIVs (when searching).
- option to show BBV, FS, BB, or RP promo qualifiers.
- "games tracker / crucial updates" page on the mobile website

---

TIVS.ca "smartphone" mobile site:
- "Printing": remember preferences in account (allow to have preference in printing to allow 5-6 menus choice) (cashinstinct)
- Hardware/accessories TIV

---

TIVS.ca RSS feeds:

Floaters RSS feed: ideas RSS Feeds of TIV going under or over $8 (http://www.tivs.ca/feeds/floaters.xml):
- Hardware going over or under $8 also triggers a RSS feed. I think hardware and accessories should be excluded from this RSS feed. (Hardware seems excluded from main page "crucial updates") (cashinstinct)

Example I received on floaters : "On October 7th, 2010, Slim 120gb Console went from $0.00 to $125.00."

- (OCT 11) Games from last generation (PS2, Gamecube, Xbox) should not trigger a "floater" RSS feed, since they do not qualify for EB trade-iuns promotions. (cashinstinct)

- (OCT 16) Games that had a $0 TIV and are updated to a high TIV (example: new games released this month with $20+ TIV?) should not trigger a "floater" RSS feed, considering they are not games that are worth flipping for $8+ trade values.

EDIT October 8: mostly only changed color, it looked bad on mobile website.

EDIT October 11 and 12: added some ideas on the list with (OCT 11) tag

EDIT October 14: added TripleQ name for ideas he supports.

EDIT October 16: added ideas for RSS floaters.

[quote name='TripleQ']Suggestion: Top updaters for the month (or quarter) for potential prizes[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I added it on the list.

Any features you see on the list that you think are the most crucial / should have priority in neksus' schedule?

I think the most useful and easiest feature would be a page of recent updates and/or games that crossed the $8 threshold. I wouldn't worry about individual user lists, that's probably a lot more effort to implement.

And while I don't have a smartphone, I think mobile tiv updates would be a great benefit to the community since a lot of people claim they would update more.

Thanks for input.

I am unsure how much effort individual lists would take if they are browser only, since neksus already has "collection" implemented.

If it's only in browser version, it would require to add "Add this game to your list." to game tiv page
(in addtion to "Add this game to your collection.")

Then, he would copy the code from http://www.tivs.ca/account/collection/ to make an additional page ...

The implementation in app would probably be time consuming, but for browser section ,it seems to me most of the work is done?

Idea from RFD:
" How about creating a script that would tell the person the best way of maximizing the value for their games?"

I did compile this feature request list , summary of different threads on RFD-CAG or ideas said by neksus on message boards.

Some options from last list were implemented since I did it for the last time, like iPhone app improvements, RSS feeds, search on iPhone website, search for EB on mobile website, hardware/accessories TIV and many others!

---

OCTOBER 2010 TIVS.CA

--

General /TIVS.ca
Browser site :

High-priority (for me):

- Games Tracker full page (floaters) with history of more than 15 updates (on days of drops or high TIVS, 15 updates is not enough, and it's good to have updates from the last week or so) .
(on RFD it was suggested: p.s. please make the watch list unique to user like a favs and not a public hot title page or w/e) (idea also applicable to turdpocalypse.ca)

- Watch-list of games (not on collection, still interested in tracking) - linked with iPhone app. (cashinstinct, HDK, not priority for Triple Q)

About updating TIVS:
(OCT 12)- Top updaters for the month (or quarter) for potential prizes (TripleQ)

- Remove delay for moderator-approval in updating TIVS for people with more than 100 trade points on tivs.ca ("bypass on the review requirement in order to have speedy updates throughout the day. It would help the speed of the RSS feeds") (cashinstinct)

(OCT 11) "ability to choose universal date for all updates." - Possibility to change default date to another day than today (in case one wants to update many games, but not today's value). (NonStopInTheMix would update more if it was implemented)

(OCT 11) Possibility to update many games at the same time on 1 screen (type or copy-paste the game's name, and the system would use search system to find closest match?). (cashinstinct)

(OCT 11) moderator page: color code when update affects if the game qualifies or not at EB: When a TIV update is for a floater (update will make the game going over or under $8), there should be a clear sign (example: green "back" or "table borders" for part of the table instead of gray when the game now qualifies and red when the suggested update is DNQ), it would show quickly that the game now qualifies or no longer qualifies because of the update, to pay more attention to see if the update makes sense or not. (cashinstinct)

Others:
- Access to a credit transfer page where subscribers could submit games that can be used to transfer store credit between stores (dtp11) - also applicable to turdpocalypse.ca

- List of games qualifying at FS-BB-BBV-Rogers various promos not based on TIV (Way/options to identify them, and which could be updated by users on the same page as TIV updates) (dtp11) - also applicable to turdpocalypse.ca

- Credit tracker: how much credit one has (automatically from EB/BB/FS/etc. Websites, idea from neksus)

(OCT 11) Games from last generation (PS2, Gamecube, Xbox) should not trigger a "floater" on the main page of tivs.ca, since they do not qualify for EB promotions. (cashinstinct)

- Search engine for full-version website (currently, one has to open each tab to search: the search fonction from iPhone website would be ideal) (cashinstinct)

Community-related: (not urgent/priority at all)

(OCT 11)
List of all members with their trade-in points (instead of only top contributors) (cashinstinct)
(OCT 11) List of most-owned games for each console by tivs.ca members. (have an idea on most popular games owned by members) (cashinstinct)
(OCT 11) List of most-on-watch-list games for each console by tivs.ca members. (have an idea on most popular games for trading currently) (cashinstinct)

---

TIVS.ca iOs Apple app:

High-priority (for me):

- (OCT 12) account login version
- update TIVS directly from the iOs app (mobile submission: ecsw, cashinstinct, HeavyDutyKronos, supported by TripleQ and others)

- favorite / "watch list" which can be changed directly in the app (linked with tivs.ca account) (HDK, cashinstinct)

- page with latest TIVS updates
- (OCT 12) "adjustable-to-the-exact-date TIV filtering" , more flexible date range setup, like letting the user input a specific "only see values after this" date

possibility of having a "PRO" 2.0 version of the app with these updates in exchange of being a paid app.

Others:

- (OCT 19) 1-week and 1-month filter bugs for EB-FS-BB promos on the app.
- tivs.ca game collection (see your existing collection)
- (OCT 12) more sorting options
- Search engine on main page for all consoles (search all consoles, not only one at the time) (many users)
- games tracker / crucial updates (many users)
- push TIV updates (HDK)
- Hardware/accessories TIV tab / section
- Game cover graphics
- upc scanning (really not important, probably not worth it)

More cellphones Palm/Android: WebOs (Ssseth,1234holycow1234) and Android versions of the app

---

TIVS.ca mobile site:
- search: ability to see TIVS from all locations (ability to see BBV, FS, BB, and RP TIVs (when searching).
- option to show BBV, FS, BB, or RP promo qualifiers.
- "games tracker / crucial updates" page on the mobile website

---

TIVS.ca "smartphone" mobile site:
- "Printing": remember preferences in account (allow to have preference in printing to allow 5-6 menus choice) (cashinstinct)
- Hardware/accessories TIV

---

EDIT October 8: mostly only changed color, it looked bad on mobile website.

EDIT October 11 and 12: added some ideas on the list with (OCT 11) tag

EDIT October 14: added TripleQ name for ideas he supports.

EDIT October 16: added ideas for RSS floaters.

EDIT October 30: edited some ideas (OCT 30 tag)

EDIT Nov 6, 2010 : some ideas that were on the list are implemented on
TripleQ http://turdpocalypse.ca

- put arrow near the TIV to show if the last update was the TIV going up or down.
- TIV history page/ graphic /charts (show history of TIVS for the specific game when you click on the title, also in the app)
- Price Tracker of new/used prices at stores (done for EB/Gamestop Canada)

- "page for 'latest tiv updates', like the RSS feeds but with colored arrows (green up, red down or DNQ) to better indicate the change?"

EDIT JAN 15, 2011: most ideas are now posted on tivs.ca/forum/ !

Hey cash, took the list, parsed it into a google doc, then posted most of them on the new forum as polls. Hopefully it will garner some user interest and help give me some direction, as the current list of tasks is somewhat daunting.

bread's done
Back