Threadless.com $10 sale starting Monday *dead*

[quote name='2poor']do you or anyone else know when this sale ends?[/QUOTE]

Supposedly, this is the last week. Meaning that the release of the next batch of shirts will mark the end of the sale.

Hey all. I have $3 left in credit, and I was thinking of getting one last shirt. What do you guys think I should get? I was going between Sword Boy, Life of Death, My Pet Human, or Lemuria. Or, do you think I should wait till they reprint one of the designs I liked that they sold out of? How much are shirts usually, and how hard is it to get a $5 off type thing regularly? And finally, who do you think I should give the street cred to for this purchase? I was going between Alfonso (OP) and Dreamer ($6.50 shirts).

Hey, alfonso or dreamer, either of you getting any more shirts? Cuz I'm thinking of getting one last one tonight, and don't really have need for the street cred, and you two both were there with the hook up. Uhm, I guess if you both want it, first to respond or PM me gets it? Or how about whoever gets it gives the cred they would get from their order to the other? But yeah, let me know if either of you want it.

sorry to bump a dead thread, but anyone know if their processing time has increased since he sale ended? I want to order one of their new/reprinted shirts they added this week, but I'm not sure if it'll get here in time. thanks.

I've always ignored this thread for the last few years every time a sale came along.
But now I'm really liking alot of the sold out shirts and all of the CAGs enthusiasm for their stuff. Does anyone know how often this sale comes around?

I've been picking up a thing or two and used some of the posted referral links on this thread. I'm not too sure who I got but I know I went through this thread to find the site and I did that twice so, Merry Chirstmas to whomever got some points without knowing who, haha!

Anyway I'll add mine to the list, feel free to click on my link if you're feeling generous! http://www.threadless.com/?streetteam=rywateska

[quote name='cag1000']I've always ignored this thread for the last few years every time a sale came along.
But now I'm really liking alot of the sold out shirts and all of the CAGs enthusiasm for their stuff. Does anyone know how often this sale comes around?[/QUOTE]
About every 2-3 months there is a different $10 sale.

I guess I'll wait then a couple months and hope that the ones I want have been reprinted

some I requested to be reprinted

Stabby Mcknife
Radios
The bright lights
monkey attack
summer
lost a wheel

If you go to a shirt you can select the option real-time stock chart, which will show a bar. The less blue, the less in stock. It doesn't actually say the number left.

bread's done
Back