Threads of Fate, worth it?

m1lesteg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I saw a disc-only copy of Threads of Fate at my local EB for 10 bucks. I held off on this, as I don't know too much about the game. I played the demo, and it was pretty fun, as I recall. Can anyone attest to this game, one way or the other?

it was decent game. But there are a lot better action RPGs I would spend my money on. Its really short too. you can beat it in like 5-7 hours. Games like Dark Cloud 2 or kingdom hearts would be a better investment if you haven't tried those yet.

My local gamestop have 2 of them complete for $14.99. I pass on it and bought breath of fire 1 and 2 for gba, and legend of legia psx instead.

I really enjoyed it, but to echo what others are saying it's really short and pretty easy, but it is a lot of fun. I don't think I'd pay 10$ for disc only though, if it was complete and in good condition I'd be all over it though.

I think its a great game and a very good pick up. Great story and a very fun game. I would buy another copy of it (mine just went dead on me a few weeks ago) if I saw one.

bread's done
Back