Three more 360 Price Drops at EBgame.com

every time i click an EB link, it takes me to the front page...been like this for a while now. thanks for the heads up though...so Condemned should be cheaper used?

I've already got Condemned, otherwise I'd be all over that. The other two, not even for $20. Can't wait for Tomb Raider to see its price cut.

Kaz.jpg

"Riiiiiidge Raaaacerrrrrr!"

Thanks....I think Condemned was still gettting $35 trade in value at GameRush...so, if you don't like it, you can always trade it back for less than the price of a rental. I LOVE the game though.

[quote name='hwong3']Anyone know what the actual used prices for these games are? Might be a good Buy 2 get 1 free snag...[/QUOTE]

Sorry my friend but Condemned is $40 bucks used and Full Auto is $45 used. But Ridge Racer 6 can be had for $35.

[quote name='cdeener']Sorry my friend but Condemned is $40 bucks used and Full Auto is $45 used. But Ridge Racer 6 can be had for $35.[/QUOTE]

Wow. That's... such... a... rip...

:(

So even in store they are those messed up used prices?

[quote name='hwong3']Wow. That's... such... a... rip...

:(

So even in store they are those messed up used prices?[/QUOTE]

Those are the online prices but they may be cheaper in-store but I doubt they will drop the prices during the B2G1 sale.

may finally be time to bite on RR6. I know everyone hates it, but it's kind of a guilty pleasure. Hopefully GameCrazy drops prices too, I've got a 20% off coupon to use.

Condemned and Full Auto are both on sale, which is why the used price is still higher.

[quote name='jer7583']may finally be time to bite on RR6. I know everyone hates it, but it's kind of a guilty pleasure. Hopefully GameCrazy drops prices too, I've got a 20% off coupon to use.[/QUOTE]

It's not that it's a bad game, just that it's a glorified port of the PSP RR.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']It's not that it's a bad game, just that it's a glorified port of the PSP RR.[/QUOTE]

RR 6 ROCKS! Saying that RR6 is a "Port" of the PSP game is a huge stretch. It does not feature the same graphics or stages as the PSP game. It simply "plays" like the PSP game which is a good thing! It's the same as saying that Burnout 3 is simply a port of Burnout 2. Yes, they play almost identically but everything else is different.

RR6 on an HDTV looks great and it plays wonderfully. I don't understand why anyone would dislike it unless they just didn't like the way RR PSP plays.

bread's done
Back