Three more Spider-Man movies (total of 6)

I liked the first two Spider Man movies, so I don't mind getting 4 more, but I thought everyone already knew that they were going to make 6 movies.

Well hopefully in one of the movies, they'll introduce one of the coolest costumes, the black costume. That way it'll build up the Venom back story for the movie.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']
I wish i could do that in-store. I wrote that off the cuff because, well, people can generally just piss me off. That being said, tommorow 5/7, is Free Comic Book day. Go and get some freebies, and get a nice sale on Trades/Graphic Novels at my store.[/QUOTE]

Damnit I'm coming back home from CMU on the 8th... otherwise you could witness a horse waltz into your store!

Oh and I want to see Venom and Carnage in two of these films, but then again, who doesn't?

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I wish i could do that in-store. I wrote that off the cuff because, well, people can generally just piss me off. That being said, tommorow 5/7, is Free Comic Book day. Go and get some freebies, and get a nice sale on Trades/Graphic Novels at my store.[/QUOTE]
Are all comics free or just particular ones? Also is this at every comic shop?

[quote name='MrNEWZ']

KINGPIN - Tons of Spidey/Kingpin stuff, obviously.

[/QUOTE]

They already had kingpin in daredevil

I'm not sure how they're going to make 3 more after this, because Tobey maguire will be close to 40 years old....You don't want someone that old playing Peter Parker.

[quote name='dcfox']Are all comics free or just particular ones? Also is this at every comic shop?[/QUOTE]

Yes, all comics are free. Bring a suitcase. :)

No, there are certain promo issues that are free, and you're limited to something like three. But usually stores offer other deals -- reduced prices, two for one, etc. on their regular stock.

And it is at every comic shop. Well, every decent one anyway.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']There's a Star Wars comic that takes place right before EP 3, Kid friendly Batman and a kid friendly Spiderman/Fantastic Four. Uncle Scroodge. Gi Joe. Quite a few Indy press comics....and we still have a lot from last year (Bill and Ted :) )

http://www.freecomicbookday.com/[/QUOTE]
I think I might pick up the Simpson's comic, but I can't tell what this is.

flight-80.jpg

This is going to end up like the Batman series.
Its going to get crappier and crappier and probably add a sidekick or something.

[quote name='dcfox']I think I might pick up the Simpson's comic, but I can't tell what this is.

flight-80.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Looks like the Flight book from Image comics. It was basically a collection of tales from like 20 different animators that tied into the subject of flight. I remember it as a TPB but I doubt that's the whole book.

PLEASE STOP, PLease make them stop the spider-man movies suck to me. granted I am not the biggest spiderman fan nonetheless, the movies are horrid. maybe it is not so much the movies as it is the actors that are in them.

[quote name='Graystone']PLEASE STOP, PLease make them stop the spider-man movies suck to me. granted I am not the biggest spiderman fan nonetheless, the movies are horrid. maybe it is not so much the movies as it is the actors that are in them.[/QUOTE]

If they sucked to you, then why did you go see them? You knew who the actors were and saw it despite that. Well, for future reference, said actors will most likely be in the next spiderman, no need for you to see, it'll suck. :roll:

bread's done
Back