Three Wii games (biggest q), three PS2, Misc Gamecube/Xbox360

Scooby-Doo

CAGiversary!
Sorry guys, this is a long post...but yay, I finally made a list of all the games I want at the moment. Feel free just to answer partially...

I am looking for new games, not used (applies to any of the following below)...

1) Wii
First, my biggest question. Does anyone know if there will be any special pre-order deals for any of the following games?
  • Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Super Smash Bros.
  • Wii Zapper
What I mean by special pre-order deal is like...you know...how Toys 'R US gave us gold cartridges for pre-ordering Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask? Is there any trustworthy retailer that is offering something like this? These are going to be big releases and was thinkng Nintendo might do something...

2) PS2
Just looking for regular deals here, lower prices...
  • Okami
  • Odin Sphere
  • Grim Grimoire
  • Shin Megami Persona 3
  • Rogue Galaxy
I've really wanted these games, especially Okami for a long time, and the reason why I even decided to make this WHOLE post in the first place was because I saw Okami go out of stock on Amazon.com (then back in stock). It made me think that these games will soon no longer be available in retailers. I was really waiting for these games to fall in price so I could buy them quickly and not have to resort to getting them on ebay after no more retailers carry them anymore. I know the last four are new stateside, but Okami has been a year now and there has been no price drop...

3) Gamecube
Played a few of these a while back (never owned them), but now that they are supposedly going to be cheaper, I would want to try to find them somewhere.
  • Any of the Harvest Moons (have not seen these in stores for a long time)
  • Mario Sunshine
  • Any of the Mario Sports
  • Mario Kart Double Dash
4) Xbox 360
I don't own a Xbox 360, but I've wanted one ever since they came out to play DOA4 online. I really really had a fun time playing DOAU online on my Xbox. Also, I played the demo of that Eternal Sonata game at PAX2007 and loved

[quote name='Scooby-Doo'] 2) PS2
Just looking for regular deals here, lower prices...
  • Okami
  • Odin Sphere
  • Grim Grimoire
  • Shin Megami Persona 3
  • Rogue Galaxy
I've really wanted these games, especially Okami for a long time, and the reason why I even decided to make this WHOLE post in the first place was because I saw Okami go out of stock on Amazon.com (then back in stock). It made me think that these games will soon no longer be available in retailers. I was really waiting for these games to fall in price so I could buy them quickly and not have to resort to getting them on ebay after no more retailers carry them anymore. I know the last four are new stateside, but Okami has been a year now and there has been no price drop...
[/quote]
  1. Okami - TRU clearance $19.98, but I also found some on clearance at Target for the same price (YMMV)
  2. Rogue Galaxy - Kmart clearance $10
  3. P3 - 10%-off coupon at EB/GS or familyvideo.com for $48 shipped
  4. Odin Sphere - FYE was having a 50%-off sale, so I got it new for $20
If you want to buy a bunch at a time, there is a $10 off $75 coupon at BB and it expires on 10/6/07. In-store only.

Sorry I can't help you with the others. Good luck!

Okami $20 at Target or Some places
Rogue Galaxy $10 at Big Kmart or Kmart

You can find it cheap at Familyvideo.com
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros.

DOA4 $20 at local SEARS store (clearance)
Gears of War (it'll be $30 anytime now.. since it millions seller)

Also, Harvestmoon: A wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life or Magical Melody from $10 - $15 at Sears or Circuit City.

bread's done
Back