Thrillist.com: Win an XBOX 360: Resident Evil Edition or a $500 GameStop Gift Card

WarriorBlake

CAGiversary!
Got an advert in my mail via Gamespot:
Join Thrillist & You Could Win.

We're bringing you a chance to win an XBOX 360 Elite: Resident Evil Edition or a $500 GameStop Gift Card.

For your shot to win, sign up for Thrillist, the free daily email that finds the best of what's new in your city and on the web.

Each day, you'll get one quick email with info on the best in food, drinks, events, gear, and services. Whatever it is, we promise it won't suck.

If we're not in your town yet, sign up for Thrillist Nation -- sweet info for people everywhere.
http://www.thrillist.com/mktg/42814/Nation

Synopsis: Sign up to get daily mail about "cool" stuff and enter for 360 and GS gift card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you guys picked up our Thrillist giveaway. BTW, we also give away fully-stocked bars of boutique booze to our readers every week. Tell your homies and maybe you'll end up drinking our booze while playing RE:5 on a free XBOX.

--Thrillist
www.thrillist.com

[quote name='Thrillist_JW']Glad you guys picked up our Thrillist giveaway. BTW, we also give away fully-stocked bars of boutique booze to our readers every week. Tell your homies and maybe you'll end up drinking our booze while playing RE:5 on a free XBOX.

--Thrillist
www.thrillist.com[/quote]

Boutique booze you say? Hell, I thought I had a good feeling about this. Bring on the vodka, rum, and zombies!

Cool, signed up, nice site there. Too bad they don't have a St. Louis edition, but eh, I'm in for free 360s or booze, either or.

[quote name='Thrillist_JW']Glad you guys picked up our Thrillist giveaway. BTW, we also give away fully-stocked bars of boutique booze to our readers every week. Tell your homies and maybe you'll end up drinking our booze while playing RE:5 on a free XBOX.

--Thrillist
Oh my god, that is absolutely badass. I think I love you.

--Thrillist

I like the idea of the site, but hopefully you guys add Phoenix to the list in the near future.

bread's done
Back