Thumbmonkey.com Giveaway - Win an Xbox 360 Rapid Fire Controller w/ Custom LEDs

Reminder: Contest ends at 4PM (Eastern) today! You have until that time to submit your names. That's 6 more hours (for those of you too exhausted this fine Monday morning to be able to do math on your own). =]

[quote name='aznboovie']Entered thanks OP[/QUOTE]

You're welcome.

Two more hours to enter, everyone! Remember: This giveaway is CAG-exclusive, so your odds are pretty shaqfuing good! :)

That's it, ladies and gentlemen! The giveaway has ended. We'll get all of our ducks in a row and select the winner ASAP.

Expect a comment as well as a post edit with winner info by sometime tomorrow! Good luck!

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']I hope someone who won't use it online wins it, I see enough idiots with modded TARs and FALs on MW2.[/QUOTE]

The TAR-21 is already full auto. I made a modded contoller a while back and it slows down the fire rate of all auto weapons on COD4. I don't know if that changed in MW2 though...

The giveaway has officially ended!

The winner is....... CAG user purplehobo! Congrats! We'll get in touch with you via PM.

Thanks to everyone who entered and the support we received throughout the giveaway, and hey, guess what?! Another giveaway (with a different prize) is coming up soon. Keep an eye out.

Thanks CAGs!

Thumbmonkey

Wow, thank you! Looking forward to getting it!

Don't worry guys, I won't play online. :p Gonna use it for offline multi-player when my cousin brings his 360 over. We didn't have a second controller until now. XD

bread's done
Back