ThunderChunky62's Group Lowball of Awesome Awesomeness. OVER!

Nope no lies. Checked that email through and through more than once even checked so am and nothing. I even checked if it went in my amazon payments but nothing there either.

Everyone else who sent a e-gift card I received

Well my guess was if he used paypal information to send amazon payments then it would be sent to nothing as you wouldnt have that email on amazon.

As for people who have paid, items will be going out Friday. I have OT at work so hard to get to post office. Wife is off Friday and will be doing so. Thank you

Got my package today and it's in great shape. Sending feedback now and I sent some extra money to your paypal to make up for the shipping difference.

Got my game today(the disc was loose inside (even though it was sealed), but wasn't scratched up). I had to open it up to put the disc in the slot, but it's not a big deal since I was going to play it anyway.

Will be leaving feedback very soon.

Deathfromace you didn't need to send me the difference for shipping but thanks anyways.

strawyleader997 - sorry about that. When i sent it I didn't hear anything rattle. Glad it came without a scratch though.

VideoGameCollector17- Glad you are very pleased. Made sure it was packed well for how much you paid.

Feedback being left now

Deathfromace you didn't need to send me the difference for shipping but thanks anyways.

strawyleader997 - sorry about that. When i sent it I didn't hear anything rattle. Glad it came without a scratch though.

VideoGameCollector17- Glad you are very pleased. Made sure it was packed well for how much you paid.

Feedback being left now
I know but you have it to make money but if you lose a little each sale that can add up.

Thought i would be getting a decent case, it was broken and had gamestop stickers on it, disappointed by that and that its not CIB (no manual)... Leaving feedback soon.

dood- CDs? Metal? Anything along the lines of

Agalloch

Dark Throne

Amorphis

Incantation

Amorphis

uhhh, yea. List some names of the bands cause I am always in for that (along with the DS guide)

Adventures of Lolo $1
Donkey Kong Classics $1
Skate or Die $1

Art of Fighting $1

Krusty's Super Fun House $1
Paperboy 2 $1

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix LE  $4

Rayman Origins (sealed) $1
Resident Evil 6 $1

Dark Souls Guide $1

Turbo Grafx 16
Keith Courage in Alpha Zones $1

NES(cart only)

Donkey Kong Classics - $3

SNES (cart only)

Aladdin $1

PS1
Chrono Cross GH $1

:ps3:
Resident Evil 6 - $2

:3ds:
Bravely Default - $12
New Super Mario Bros. 2 - $10

Dark Souls Hardcover Guide (some dents in bind from being packed away. Also, view from top and bottom of guide seems like paper has water damage. Was purchased and shipped that way.) - GNS$2
Club Nintendo DS cartridge case - GNS$1

bread's done
Back