Tiger Woods 06 for $20?

skychotic

CAGiversary!
I was browsing the games on Amazon and they have the price for this game at $20. Has EA Sports already dropped the price this much or is it just a really good deal?

That's weird. The XBox price is $50 but the PS2 price is $20. It says it's from Target so maybe they have an overabundant amount of copies or something.

Thanks for the heads up OP. Great find! I was waiting for the TRU sale next week to pick this up, but for $20 I'm not waiting anymore. :)

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

[quote name='merkman']I can't seem to add it to my cart. Anyone else having trouble ordering one?[/QUOTE]

I ordered one a few mins ago with no problem...

its 25 bucks after shipping and tax... I pass its not worth 25 bucks if you played any other tiger woods game you probally play this... ALSO 25 bucks can get me half way to Dragon quest 8 or a DS game I pass

[quote name='bostonfrontier']game sucks anyways[/QUOTE]

Yes, but the game resells on eBay for $35 sealed. A $10 margin is hard to ignore.

Too bad the deal is dead. :cry:

Holy Schnikes! An Amazon.com misprice that is actually going to go through? I've already had about 3 or 4 different misprices get cancelled from them this past year alone.

Shipment #1: Shipping Soon

We are preparing these items for shipment and this portion of your order cannot be canceled or changed.

I might be counting my chickens before they hatch, but thanks OP.

I just received notification that my order shipped. I was starting to think this one was going to be cancelled, but it looks like it might actually happen.

Thanks again OP.

bread's done
Back