Tiger Woods 10 bundled with WM+ for $60

D. Monic

CAGiversary!
As announced today, EA will bundle WM+ with Tiger Woods 10 for $59.99. That's $10 less than buying the game and WM+ separately (you can still buy the game unbundled for $50). So for those of you who think WM+ should only cost $10, here's your chance. I just hope you like golf.

Amazon already has the bundle up for pre-order. Just make sure to select "Bundle" in the Edition section.

http://www.amazon.com/Tiger-Woods-Tour-Bundle-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B001TOMQZI/

Edit: Updated Amazon link so it should automatically select the bundle.

Also Gamestop offers the bundle with free overnight shipping as its current Stop Watch sale.

http://www.gamestop.com/stores/stopwatch/stopwatch.aspx

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='javeryh']What about those of us who think the Wii Motion Plus should be free? ;)[/QUOTE]
Then you can wait for the WiiHD with Motion+ included. ;)

[quote name='drock']Then you can wait for the WiiHD with Motion+ included. ;)[/quote]

I guess I will since there's nothing on the horizon that looks even remotely interesting to me! I pray that the "WiiHD" or whatever comes next has the power of a PS3/360 at the very least.

There comes a point in a consoles life where they just have to step up the graphics. I mean Wii's are one of a kind, but if they could just have some better graphics on my 42inch LCD, it would really be appreciated!
pixel.gif

Thanks a bundle (ouch), OP. I had to jump on this, even though I preordered Wii Sports Resort and an extra MotionPlus add-on the first day they hit Amazon. My only issue now is if I cancel my $19.99 'dongle' order or not. At least I've got time to ponder that very low-priority 'dilemma.' (As well as plenty of time to consequently forget that I could cancel it and then get it when I determine I don't need it!)

Heh-heh...I said "dongle."

It will be interesting to see if developers other than Nintendo will be able to deal with the higher fidelity. I'll hold off for now, but thanks for the post OP.

I just learned that the Wii version of Tiger Woods will include a full disc golf mode that uses MotionPlus. I'm now interested in buying it, even though I already have Tiger '09 on 360. Drunken disc golf may be my new favorite party game!

bread's done
Back