Tiger Woods 2012

Cigarl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So I wasn't going to purchase Tiger Woods this year as I still was having a good time with 2011 and had a bunch of the courses purchased, but the draw of Augusta was too great. What a major disappointment when I got the game and looked at the list of courses that they pulled out from last years game. The DLC course in the packs comes to a crazy $50 which brings the total of the game to $110. That's nuts!

If there are 4 people out there that would be interested in setting up a $10 share account for the 2012 course packs let me know. There's no way I'm dropping $50 to play the courses that I had from last year.

[quote name='Crash-Fistfight']Wasn't the ps3 version supposed to have 5 extra courses exclusive to the ps3?[/QUOTE]

The extra courses came with the collector's edition which was $10 more. I didn't realize that until after I had my copy from Amazon.

My friend bought Tiger '12 when it came out. After referring to CAG I surmised that the best pre-order deal was at Gamestop because that version had an extra course, and told him so. I also recommended that he buy the Collectors Edition for the other courses.

About 2 weeks ago he made it up through the ranks in the game and qualified for the Masters. He said the Augusta course graphics were better, more polished than the other courses in the game, and he won, said it was a blast.

Seems to me he made it to the Masters awfully quick. I would rather they make the goal take longer to reach, like a nice lengthy RPG. Since he won at Augusta he has stopped playing.

Same with me. After a few rounds to make it to the PGA tour, it only took 3 tournaments to qualify for the masters. The game is still a blast and some of the masters moments are really tough to pass. The graphics on the Augusta course are picture perfect.

It's funny that people are saying it's fairly easy to get to the Masters. Right before the game came out there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth that you wouldnt be able to get to the Masters without buying all the DLC. Much ado about nothing.

Anyway, a question, is Congressional Golf Course (site of the 2012 US Open) one of the courses in the game?

[quote name='hostyl1']It's funny that people are saying it's fairly easy to get to the Masters. Right before the game came out there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth that you wouldnt be able to get to the Masters without buying all the DLC. Much ado about nothing.

Anyway, a question, is Congressional Golf Course (site of the 2012 US Open) one of the courses in the game?[/QUOTE]

As you go through the PGA season you are forced to skip multiple events on the schedule unless you purchase the courses. To get to the masters you need to win all of the events leading up to it to get into the top 100.

Congressional isn't on the disc and I didn't see it on the dlc list when I went to the PSN store.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back