Tiger Woods Online Beta

Played it, hate it, wish EA would get off their ass and port Tiger 10 to the PC instead of trying to nickel & dime us to with a shitty browser version that isn't even better than Links 2003.

I gotta say I just started playing the beta yesterday and I really like it so far. I'm not sure where all this hate is coming from, I really like it so far. It has a lot of MMO qualities that appeal to me, plus I am a big golf fan so these things coming together is a great thing for me. It has a few issues but overall I am having a lot of fun with it.

I agree, why not just port the damn game instead of redesigning everything. I don't mind the game, but the half-ass draw and fade that doesn't really work, the shot meter randomly hiccuping and warping, and the lack of an option to use a controller really turn me off. Yet I'll continue to play it... until they start trying to charge for it. ;)

I can already sense they are going to nickle and dime the hell out of the userbase. Canceled a round yesterday and it said something about losing your "Tee-time" if you used one to start the round and forfeiting.

bread's done
Back