TIger Woods PGA Tour 12 $37.99 Best Buy

No wonder it's not selling that well... It came out and the course addons cost more than the original game - and they were out on release date!!! F that. $35 for 1 pack of courses and $15 for another? Blow me. I'll buy your game when it's in the bargain bin, EA.

The game looks beautiful, BTW. If it weren't for them ass raping everyone on the courses, I'd totally buy it this year.

Steep DLC cost kills it, I agree.

They really should have called it TIGER WOODS 12: THE PLAYER

His wife was a definite 10, too bad for Tiger.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']No wonder it's not selling that well... It came out and the course addons cost more than the original game - and they were out on release date!!! F that. $35 for 1 pack of courses and $15 for another? Blow me. I'll buy your game when it's in the bargain bin, EA.

The game looks beautiful, BTW. If it weren't for them ass raping everyone on the courses, I'd totally buy it this year.[/QUOTE]

Second this, nice game though.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']No wonder it's not selling that well... It came out and the course addons cost more than the original game - and they were out on release date!!! F that. $35 for 1 pack of courses and $15 for another? Blow me. I'll buy your game when it's in the bargain bin, EA.

The game looks beautiful, BTW. If it weren't for them ass raping everyone on the courses, I'd totally buy it this year.[/QUOTE]

I'll 3rd that, I was totally going to buy it but since they feel like they need to rape everybody by purposley leaving half the game to DLC, I'll pass.

wasnt the big deal this year was them getting the masters? maybe them trying to get money back after buying the licences

bread's done
Back