Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

I checked the search function, saw no thread. I was interested in picking the game up but wanted some feedback, anyone currently playing it?

What I really want is online tournaments like they did terrifically in Hot Shots for the PS3. Does it work as well?

Hope to hear some comments, thanks!

I got it and it is good,

but the problem is how much they are charging for courses that were free in last years game. over $100 for the game and all the courses. drama.

^That's why I'm not playing it, I'm not crazy about EA's practices lately. I bought Fight Night a while ago and they started spamming my e-mail with Fight Night stuff. Not OK. It's too bad they've got a monopoly on golf games.

$100? jesus, i was wondering about the courses. I have the game but it's still sealed, debating keeping it or not. They have live tournaments right?

Do the DLC courses ever go on sale? It's been a few years since I've bought a Tiger game.

I'm happy with my purchase but I verified which courses were included & which cost extra before I pulled the trigger. Augusta & Whistling Straits were enough to hook me.

bread's done
Back