TigerDirect: Xbox One Stereo Headset $29.99 *After $30 Rebate*, Xbox One Wireless Controller and Play/Charge Kit $59.99, Gran Turismo 6 $19.97

DIdn't a ton of people just get burned on the "rebate" offer they had last month with the PS4 headset?  

Last edited:
DIdn't a ton of people just get burned on the "rebate" offer they had last month with the PS4 headset?
I got the rebate for the Sony Gold Headset and the Xbox One headset very quickly and with no hassle. I do a decent amount of rebates with a lot of different retailers and most of the rebate scam talk is overblown. I'm sure unfair things happen, but most rebates work pretty well as long as you follow directions and don't try to exploit them.

I got the rebate for the Sony Gold Headset and the Xbox One headset very quickly and with no hassle. I do a decent amount of rebates with a lot of different retailers and most of the rebate scam talk is overblown. I'm sure unfair things happen, but most rebates work pretty well as long as you follow directions and don't try to exploit them.
Not my experience at all. I'd be curious to know what stores you use rebates with? I honestly haven't tried with many online stores, but I have with B&M and it's always a nightmare...... Sears in particular makes me want to blow up the earth just to be rid of that nonsense.

Last edited:
Not my experience at all. I'd be curious to know what stores you use rebates with? I honestly haven't tried with many online stores, but I have with B&M and it's always a nightmare...... Sears in particular makes me want to blow up the earth just to be rid of that nonsense.
Tigerdirect rebates USED to be terrible like 3 years ago. They got sued and they revamped how they did rebates and now they are great. I have done 100+ rebates with them in the past year and a half and got every single one of them. Only 2 were lost in the mail and it was after the date it was supposed to be shipped. Used the live chat feature and they let me resubmit them. 4myrebate is really reliable.

No experience with brick and mortar store rebates because I hardly use them anymore.

Same here. My headset rebates processed fine and quick.

bread's done
Back