Till 12/24 Safeway/Vons/etc $60 itunes for $36 (40% off)

donut

CAGiversary!
Feedback
111 (100%)
Register your free Safeway card at safeway.com after registering click on my deals and choose the $15 off $50 itunes offer (now when you go to the store it's on your free shopper account (I just use my phone number as I lost the card some time ago))

till 12/24 the store is discounting multipack itunes `15% off

Buy 20 of the $30 (3x$10) multipacks (I had to ask where they were as the store had lots of areas with gift cards)

Both deals will combine to net $36 for $60

Remember to buy the 2 of the 3/$10 multipacks for the 15% to kick in!

I did this today with no issue at self check out.

stocking stuffers....

enjoy!

I shop at Safeway, but I think the affiliates are all running the deal.

Plus my shopper's account also had a "just for u" $5 off $25 which also kicked in automatically off the order (this took 24 hours to appear in my account after registering...)
I clicked on about a dozen "deals" and paid $67.xx for my entire order including the $60 in itunes...
Chains

Sorry if this is obvious but is it through the 24th, or will it end at midnight the 23rd? I'd love to tip someone off about this but not until I give their present! Would have been 24th but maybe ill give it early so I can let them know.

[quote name='Flowstance']Sorry if this is obvious but is it through the 24th, or will it end at midnight the 23rd? I'd love to tip someone off about this but not until I give their present! Would have been 24th but maybe ill give it early so I can let them know.[/QUOTE]

The in-store sign says the 15% off multi-packs expires 12/25. The $15 off coupon in the app expires 12/29.

Might not be up anymore? There's no $15 off 50 itunes gift card offer for me, it's just a $15 off $100 mastercard gc offer. Anyone else getting that?

[quote name='rhymenoceros']Might not be up anymore? There's no $15 off 50 itunes gift card offer for me, it's just a $15 off $100 mastercard gc offer. Anyone else getting that?[/QUOTE]

I'm getting that offer too. Don't see the iTunes cards one. Honestly, it's a good deal. Those cards cost like $105, so you're getting 10 bucks for no reason.

I was planning on spending about $100 on the steam sale anyway, so I might as well pick one up and use it there. Thanks for pointing it out!

Merry Christmas all. As stupid as it seems, I am in need of some cards for my girlfriend's nephews and can stop at Safeway on my way there. I just signed up on their website and don't see the iTunes discount or the Mastercard discount, so I wasn't sure if I am looking in the wrong place or if the offers were pulled. Under "Just For U" I checked Coupon Center, Personalized Deals, and Your Club Specials. Anywhere else?

[quote name='JohnnyDeLicious']Merry Christmas all. As stupid as it seems, I am in need of some cards for my girlfriend's nephews and can stop at Safeway on my way there. I just signed up on their website and don't see the iTunes discount or the Mastercard discount, so I wasn't sure if I am looking in the wrong place or if the offers were pulled. Under "Just For U" I checked Coupon Center, Personalized Deals, and Your Club Specials. Anywhere else?[/QUOTE]

These Just 4 U coupons are done in conjuncture with your Safeway club card. You have to sign your Safeway card number up for Just 4 U.

Too bad this is over. I would love to pick up another set. Ah well. I've got enough credit to last another year or two at the rate I've been going.

[quote name='JohnnyDeLicious']I did that, still don't see them. Thanks for the quick response though![/QUOTE]

I'm not using any apps. I'm just looking at the website right now.

Just 4 U --> Coupon Center --> Special offers

That's where I found the $15 off $50 iTunes coupon.

Also a $15 off $100 MasterCard gift card.

Thanks, at least I know I'm in the right place now. Found it on the app first, missed it on the website before but see it now. (The Mastercard one anyway, it doesn't offer me the iTunes one. Oh well.) And for those seeing the offer, the website says the 15% off is still valid today, and most of them are open until 5pm. Not that running out and grabbing discounted iTunes cards is how you should spend your Christmas, but whatever. (Granted, I kind of think you should do whatever you want, so if that's what you want, knock yourself out. I'm planning to build some Lego myself.)

Thanks for this thread! I was just going to use the $15 coupon on a $50 card, but $36 on $60 worth of cards is a whole lot better. The cashier was even surprised by the discounted price.

Also, lots of people at grocery stores during the middle of Christmas day.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']Also a $15 off $100 MasterCard gift card.[/QUOTE]

I went to Safeway to check this out today, but there's an "activation fee" on the MasterCard gift cards. The cheapest option would be the $100 gift card, which has a $5.95 activation fee. While a combination of the smaller gift cards would also work toward the offer, you'd quickly end up spending the entire discount in fees (I believe the activation fee on the $50 and $25 cards was $4.95 each, if I remember correctly).

I suppose that as long as you get a single $100 gift card it's still a deal, as it would still be about $9 off. Pissed me off, though, so I decided that I would just think about it for now...

Oh well, the iTunes cards were a sweet deal, anyway. Picked up $120 worth for $72, got Aperture from the Mac app store at a nice discount because of them, and still have $40 in cards left.

Oh, another one of possible (non-gaming) interest -- there's also an offer for $10 off $50 in Gap gift cards. They can be used in the Gap, Old Navy, and Banana Republic (and whatever other stores that chain owns).

bread's done
Back