Tim Schafer (Brutal Legend, Psychonauts) appearing on Jimmy Fallon

This was great. I'm definitely not a Jimmy Fallon fan, but he does consistently show a lot of love to videogames, apparently. Schafer was hilarious as usual.

Wasn't as serious as I was expecting. Still acted like it was a cute kids thing that doesn't deserve THAT much attention. And the, "How did you get Jack Black to do this!?" bah, a lot of games are bigger than a lot of movies dammit.

Pretty cool on Fallon and his staff to have Schafer on the show to talk about the game rather than Jack Black.

Thanks for the video, QiG.

[quote name='ProggleRock']This was great. I'm definitely not a Jimmy Fallon fan, but he does consistently show a lot of love to videogames, apparently. Schafer was hilarious as usual.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. He's also had the guys from Project Natal on, as well as Dhani Harrison on when The Beatles: Rock Band came out.

I'm a Ferguson guy, but I always flip over for these if I know they're going to be on, and they're always entertaining.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Dhani Harrison on when The Beatles: Rock Band came out.[/QUOTE]

I believe that was actually Conan.

[quote name='evanft']I believe that was actually Conan.[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah, you're right...I think Fallon had The Beatles: Rock Band box races for that one. Thanks for the reminder!

bread's done
Back