Time & Eternity $29.99 at Amazon .

Thanks for posting this. I do want to give this game a shot but I will probably wait until it's $14.99. Don't listen to people out there being negative. You posted a deal for a game. It's a niche title so it won't get the same reaction that a lot of other games will. It's too bad that people come here to be negative and bring down everyone else. I will never understand why people will just come to a post like this and bitch. If you don't want to buy the game, then shut the fuck up and move the fuck on.

Or maybe people can "shut the fuck up" about differing opinions, including the negative ones. Personally I think informing people about the quality of a game is a good thing. I'd be pretty pissed if I bought a POS like this just because it happened to look pretty (in still shots). Even if they're negative, comments still bump the topic, anyway, for people who do want the deal.

It has nothing to do with it being a "niche" title. JRPGs are pretty much my favorite genre, and I like a lot of games that many people don't think that highly of. This isn't The Last Remnant, Neptunia, or Final Fantasy XIII, where people don't "get" the game or it's simply not to the person's taste or it has some issues that detract from an otherwise competently-made game; Time & Eternity is just a plain awful game. The story, the characters, the gameplay, the animation, all of it is bad. The only compliment I can even give it is to the music, which still isn't up to Yuzo Koshiro's normal standards of excellence.

tl;dr: I hope people actually look into the game before buying it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or maybe people can "shut the fuck up" about differing opinions, including the negative ones. Personally I think informing people about the quality of a game is a good thing.

tl;dr: I hope people actually look into the game before buying it.

I fully agree. Yes, the game has been panned but after buying the LE and playing it, I can say it may not be a AAA title (that apparently every game has to be nowadays or it "sucks"), but I'm enjoying it, even if the story is a bit tropey. If you're an anime fan like me, I know the story can be stomached more, but it's still worth a shot if you're into RPGs or Adventure games. If there's no greater annoyances out there, it's bandwagon haters who won't even give something a chance before they hate it.

And for those I say, move on, go back to your CoD, and we will keep playing the games we like.

And for those I say, move on, go back to your CoD, and we will keep playing the games we like.
Because there's no such thing as a JRPG that might just not be very good, right? The only reason that a JRPG might not be enjoyable is because you're an idiot who only likes Call of Duty.

I fully agree. Yes, the game has been panned but after buying the LE and playing it, I can say it may not be a AAA title (that apparently every game has to be nowadays or it "sucks"), but I'm enjoying it, even if the story is a bit tropey. If you're an anime fan like me, I know the story can be stomached more, but it's still worth a shot if you're into RPGs or Adventure games. If there's no greater annoyances out there, it's bandwagon haters who won't even give something a chance before they hate it.

I played CoD: MW3 for a couple hours and then put it back on my shelf.

I should have sold it but I have the steelbook edition and I like keeping steelbooks and the games they go with.

What's interesting is that most of my PS3 games and Xbox 360 games are from Japanese companies.

Just a small list of games I like from the top of my head: Disgaea 4 , FFXIII , FFXIII-2 , Atelier Rorona , Totori , Meruru ; Atelier Ayesha , Ar Tonelico Qoga , Another Century Episode: R , PS2 HD remakes like ZoE

After seeing game play videos of Time and Eternity , I wouldn't bother with it but that's my opinion.

Everyone is entitled to have their own opinion.

I wish we could all just buy Time and Eternity for $29.99 and play it and love it and have great conversations about it instead of all this hating going on.

I wish we could all just buy Time and Eternity for $29.99 and play it and love it and have great conversations about it instead of all this hating going on.
Even for $4.99 I'd hesitate buying it.

There are so many better Japanese games.

bread's done
Back