Time of day systems will be put out for sale?

I can't believe someone would actually ask this question.. either at midnight or first thing when the stores open..

Midnight for Hastings and probably GS and EB. As noted in other threads Target is supposedly opening at 6 a.m. and handing out tickets on first come bases and BB will be opening at 8 a.m.
It is going to be ok Scorch we all do this as "newbs"...hahahahaha.

[quote name='Scorch']I can't believe someone would actually ask this question.. either at midnight or first thing when the stores open..[/QUOTE]

scorch i deleted the content..i had like 5 paragraphs witting out about buiness i and general hours at Sam's Club, Personal experiences from working at wal mart for other releases, and questions about a couple smaller stores. It was more than just the basic questions.

[quote name='Shoagie']scorch i deleted the content..i had like 5 paragraphs witting out about buiness i and general hours at Sam's Club, Personal experiences from working at wal mart for other releases, and questions about a couple smaller stores. It was more than just the basic questions.[/QUOTE]

Don't pay attention to anything that idiot says, he has little man complex.

bread's done
Back