Time time time

Lord_Kefka

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
Well, the GF and I broke up tonight. Gotta say that I knew it wasn't gonna last. Still, sitting here in my unable to sleep upset state I found games to be of little comfort. Mostly since you need reflexes for geometry wars 2 and even though I can't sleep it doesn't mean I'm not exhausted.

So what say you CAG? What does a gamer do when he can't sleep nor game in this state?

In before masturbation jokes....

[quote name='Moxio']Play a RPG better than shitty VI. May I suggest IV, VII, or XII. IX .:cool:[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']So what say you CAG? What does a gamer do when he can't sleep nor game in this state?[/quote]

Drink yourself silly.

Was it just a normal "I don't think we should see each other" break-up? If so, be glad, as there are far worse ways to break-up.

Well since she dumped you buddy....looks like your right or left hand will be your best friend for a while...

Boozing can be a sketchy choice when you're down. You're thread title is somewhat of a clue in itself as to what it will take to make you feel better. I've been through a few rough break-ups and nothing ever seems to help but time, and eventually another girl to take your mind off the last one. Good luck bud.

[quote name='Diiz']Boozing can be a sketchy choice when you're down. You're thread title is somewhat of a clue in itself as to what it will take to make you feel better. I've been through a few rough break-ups and nothing ever seems to help but time, and eventually another girl to take your mind off the last one. Good luck bud.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, between this one and drowning in cheap sluts that sounds like the best advice. Thanks for the advice guys.

It was an eventuality breakup. We fought waaay too much for a couple. And someone always would convince the other after a massive fight. This was pretty much a "it just isn't working" thing. Which still sucks. Cause she had an amazing rack. ;)

Oh well. I've never picked up a rebound. Any first hand advice (again, in before masturbation jokes) on trying to pick up a quick fling? And let's keep discussion of that to women. lol.

[quote name='pacifickarma']I'm always of the opinion that the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.[/quote]

To get over the few loves of my life (more than simply girlfriends), I have abused pills, alchy, and woman. Sometimes, a mixture of all three. But, using other women is perhaps the best route. Only then will you realize that there are a lot of other vaginas... in the sea. Plus, some of those women might have "good personalities", or something. Hopefully not Unicorn AIDS.

Go work out.

It can be a great way to take out your frustration (especially if your gym has a punching bag), is good for you, and after a hard workout sleep should come rather easy.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Stick it in her pooper punch her in the butt.[/quote]

Or in the face, if she cheated on you during a vacation. I can vouch for your whereabouts, if you say you didn't do it. ;) I could relate.

[quote name='captainfrizo']Go work out.

It can be a great way to take out your frustration (especially if your gym has a punching bag), is good for you, and after a hard workout sleep should come rather easy.[/quote]

I definitely agree with the captain on this. Running or exercising always clears my mind. The best thing to do is wait a week or two, and then try to find an F buddy for your rebound. I have one and for some reason she is always there to pick up the pieces. Shazaam

Whenever I'm pissed or upset I go running to clear my head. That said, be thankful it's over. If she's not the one for you no sense wasting time.

bread's done
Back