Time to fail!!!

fatherofcaitlyn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
82 (100%)
So, I passed my CCNA a few weeks back and it completed my first step to escaping tech support.

Our company has a shadowing project so other departments can test out candidates before offering them better positions.

Due to nagging on par with my wife's ability, I've jumped to the head of the line for shadowing the company's NOC.

While in my peon-supervisor meeting, my boss's boss's boss's boss shows up to give me some words of encouragement. I told her I definitely would be wearing pants and I wouldn't be an asshole on purpose.

Starting tomorrow, I get to hang out with people who can screw services for hundreds of thousands of customers.

Should we start a betting pool for how bad or possibly good this will go?

In my first couple of months on the job at the phone company in 2001, I knocked out all of Oregon east of the mountains for 4 hours. Nobody important ever noticed.

Always think big.

[quote name='speedracer']In my first couple of months on the job at the phone company in 2001, I knocked out all of Oregon east of the mountains for 4 hours. Nobody important ever noticed.

Always think big.[/QUOTE]

go big or go home!

congrats FoC.

If you're only shadowing, you really can't be blamed right? :cool:

[quote name='xycury']go big or go home!

congrats FoC.

If you're only shadowing, you really can't be blamed right? :cool:[/QUOTE]

Of course he can, shit rolls down hill and don't you ever forget that!

[quote name='mission42']Of course he can, shit rolls down hill and don't you ever forget that![/QUOTE]

Earlier this week, something got hosed pretty bad over there to require four departments to fix it. I think they're out of poo for a little bit.

EDIT: The only thing I can screw up is whether or not I can mesh with the people there. Of course, I'll be seeing a recruiter on one of my lunch breaks. So, I'm covering my bases.

bread's done
Back