TimeSpliters: FP (PS2/Xbox), Tiger Woods (DS) (and more) cheap/freeship @ Amazon/TRU

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
:shipfree:, except where mentioned.

:ps2:PS2
TimeSplitters Future Perfect (PS2) $10
Def Jam Vendetta (PS2) $5.29
Star Wars Jedi Hunter Controller $3.98
Second Sight Bundle $5.29
MLB Slugfest 20-0[SIZE=-1]4 $5.29[/SIZE]
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory $15
We Love Katamari $20
The Getaway: Black Monday $12.50
Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter $5.29
Intec PS2 Glow Controller: Blue $5.29
Intec PS2 Glow Controller: Black $5.29
Wild Arms 3 $15
Juiced $15
WIRELESS COMBAT STICK $5.29

No free shipping
:
RYGAR:The Legendary Adventure $5.29
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City $10

:xbox:Xbox
TimeSplitters Future Perfect (Xbox) $10
King Kong $15
Destroy All Humans $14.96
Star Wars Jedi Hunter Controller $5.29
NBA Live 2004 $5.29
Xbox High Definition AV Pak (Intec) $7

No free shipping:
NBA Street V3 $7.49
Goldeneye $5.29

:gc:Gamecube
Star Fox Assualt $14.96
Donkey Konga 2 w/Bongos $37

:ds:DS
Tiger Woods (DS) $10
Meteos $22.50

:psp:PSP
PSP Car Adaptor $5.29
PSP Starter Kik $5.29

:gba:GBA
Dr. Mario / Puzzle League $20
Dynasty Warriors Advance $10
Yoshi Topsy-Turvy $15
Pong/Asteroids/Yar's/Milli/SBO/Llander $7.50
Madden NFL 2005 $7.50
Yu Yu Hakusho: Tournament Tactics $7.50
The Golden Nugget $5.29
Texas Hold 'Em $5.29
Tak 3: The Great Juju Challenge $10
GBA SP 10 Hour Battery: Cobalt $5.29
GBA Micro Sleeve $5.29
GBA Micro Sleeve - Leather $5.29

No free shipping:
Blackthorne $7.50

TV GAMES
Atari 2-Player Paddle Controller with 13 Games $10
Activision 10 in 1 $10
World Poker Tour $5.29
Arcade Legends Sega Genesis Vol 2 $8.75

Courtesy of the CAG-O-Matic

Got Meteos, but almost didn't. It wouldn't honor the free shipping on the final checkout page. I tried this multiple times, in two different browsers, with no success. Assuming that maybe it needed to be $25 or more for the free shipping, which wasn't the implication here, I added Katamari, and sure enough the standard shipping became free.

I then decided to not order anything, because I can't keep turning a visit to this site into $40-$50 impulse buys (even if they're value-packed impulse buys). So I deleted Katamari from the final order page, prepared to do the same from Meteos, but lo and behold, the shipping was now free for it. Hunh. Anyone else experience this apparent glitch?

Some good deals to be had in this thread. I wish that fighter stick for about $6 shipped was wired and for xbox..... I wonder if it would work for emulators on the pc without any troubles but then again i'd have to buy a ps2 to usb or ps2 to xbox adapter to connect to my xbox to usb cable......:cry:

Thanks Cheapy!! I already have TS:FP for PS2 ($10 at TRU, lol), but I'll also pick up:

Second Sight Bundle
We Love Katamari
Star Wars Controller
(probably crappy) Intec fighting stick
And maybe Rygar. That doesnt have free shipping, so will adding Rygar cost a whole lot more to ship, or will it just be an extra $3 or whatever the standard price for one item is?

damn my xbox live subscription just expired last week and i should be getting TS:FP tomorrow afternoon. amazon needs some deals on xbox live starter ktis

I played the rom, Dynasty Warriors Advance is not all that good. A shadow of the PS2 games. FEELS really tedious, and doesn't capture the magic of the PS2 games.

Should be awesome, one of the best console FP shooters I would imagine. Time Splitters 2 was very, very good in my opinion. So I'm pretty psyched, plus it has multiplayer. Hopefully there are still players on the ps2 edition.

[quote name='Francis']Should be awesome, one of the best console FP shooters I would imagine. Time Splitters 2 was very, very good in my opinion. So I'm pretty psyched, plus it has multiplayer. Hopefully there are still players on the ps2 edition.[/quote]
Wow. Are there still players on the PS2 version? If so, I'm in...

just got my TS xbox today...played a couple mins of single player, unfortunately my xbox live subs expired so i havent checked out online play...anyone know of deals for xbox live 3 month or 12 month starter kits??

[quote name='eau']Wow. Are there still players on the PS2 version? If so, I'm in...[/quote]

Well as soon as I get mine there'll be atleast one ;)

Got my micro sleeve today, highly recommend it. There is a little bit of micro exposed at the top where the flap closes but that's no biggie. Looks fucking hawt, too.

[quote name='eau']Wow. Are there still players on the PS2 version? If so, I'm in...[/QUOTE]

There is quite a bit, and you can go online with up to four players splitscreen....

bread's done
Back