Titanfall Beta registration is open

No captcha to keep bots away,  no sing in with xbox id, no requierements... Bad way to sing up for a beta, I can just create like 50 email accounts and sing up with everyone of those.

No captcha to keep bots away, no sing in with xbox id, no requierements... Bad way to sing up for a beta, I can just create like 50 email accounts and sing up with everyone of those.
something tells me they regulate it somehow. if not what a terrible system. there has to be a cap off point, soon as it hits 10,000 sign ups or it stops taking any more and the rest get sent to a spam folder or something. in any case, i agree a terrible beta sign up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shitest beta registration ever. Not even asking for pc specifications, no actual form about the type of player. It's the worst system I ever seen...

Signed up when it went live and just got the beta code for PC. Sadly they messed up and sent out codes for Xbox One to the PC people. If this happens to you DO NOT give away the code as it will disqualify you from the beta.

Instead follow the directions here to get a PC code:

http://help.ea.com/en/article/titanfall-beta-code-platform-issue-and-workaround/

Again if the Xbox One code is redeemed they will NOT send you the PC variant

And yes Titanfall is living up to its expectations for me so far

Last edited by a moderator:
Signed up when it went live and just got the beta code for PC. Sadly they messed up and sent out codes for Xbox One to the PC people. If this happens to you DO NOT give away the code as it will disqualify you from the beta.

Instead follow the directions here to get a PC code:

http://help.ea.com/en/article/titanfall-beta-code-platform-issue-and-workaround/

Again if the Xbox One code is redeemed they will NOT send you the PC variant

And yes Titanfall is living up to its expectations for me so far
Thanks, I was just about to giveaway the code since I don't have an Xbox One. Hopefully they'll fix this issue quickly.

Got my code! But I gave it to my bro and he's dling as I type. We share digital games so I'm pretty sure we could do the same with beta downloads, we'll find out soon.

bread's done
Back