Titanfall Xbox One bundle $475 @ Microsoft Store

trolling? titanfall was so much fun you dont like shooters? or did you pick up a ps4 and wondering why you paid $510 for a nextgen system that has nothing to play? (<- see what i did there lol)

mmm ryse is amazing im shocked when people dont mention it.
I'm not trolling, just being silly.

I don't own a PS4 or Xbox One yet. I don't foresee myself buying either console, to be fair. I've got more than enough to play between my 3DS, Wii U, and my ridiculous backlog.

Also, is it so hard to believe that someone doesn't like first-person shooters?

[quote name="Lonegunman718" post="11592511" timestamp=

mmm ryse is amazing im shocked when people dont mention it. [/quote]

I don't think many people mention Ryse because it was a bad game. I have the X1 and I had Ryse at launch. I beat it but man it was the same thing over and over. I honestly felt like I was playing a tech demo that they tried to stretch into a game.

I'm not trolling, just being silly.

I don't own a PS4 or Xbox One yet. I don't foresee myself buying either console, to be fair. I've got more than enough to play between my 3DS, Wii U, and my ridiculous backlog.

Also, is it so hard to believe that someone doesn't like first-person shooters?
not at all i play little bit of everything, i got some last gen stacks to deal with but these new games keep being so damn good.

I don't think many people mention Ryse because it was a bad game. I have the X1 and I had Ryse at launch. I beat it but man it was the same thing over and over. I honestly felt like I was playing a tech demo that they tried to stretch into a game.
i dont know what game you played but every chapter was so different. not sure why i replied as if you think ryse was the same thing over and over and was bad you're an idiot. no nice way to say it.

polly want a cracker?

Last edited by a moderator:
not at all i play little bit of everything, i got some last gen stacks to deal with but these new games keep being so damn good.

i dont know what game you played but every chapter was so different. not sure why i replied as if you think ryse was the same thing over and over and was bad you're an idiot. no nice way to say it.

polly want a cracker?
Wow lol don't take it personal man. I never called you a name for liking the game.

I'm sorry but Ryse was a absolutely terrible game. It used the same mechanic over and over. It was less than 8 hrs and had no replay value at all. The game was very pretty and the storytelling was a tad better than I expected but come on google "glorified tech demo Ryse" and you will see everybody saying the same thing.

Don't even get me started on the coliseum level.

But to each his own. However I don't think you are a idiot for liking the game. Like you do if somebody disagrees with you.

I've seen more people talk about how much they liked ryse than I've seen saying it was horrible. While not a perfect game, it was fun and the story was great. Most people talking shit about it are sony fanboys or ms haters.

Wow lol don't take it personal man. I never called you a name for liking the game.

I'm sorry but Ryse was a absolutely terrible game. It used the same mechanic over and over. It was less than 8 hrs and had no replay value at all. The game was very pretty and the storytelling was a tad better than I expected but come on google "glorified tech demo Ryse" and you will see everybody saying the same thing.

But to each his own. However I don't think you are a idiot for liking the game. Like you do if somebody disagrees with you.
thats cool but like i said no nice way to say it. you sound like a parrot that lets google dictate his opinion but i guess its not really a opinion if the sheep look for bias review sites to tell them how to think. i feel sad for you that you couldnt enjoy the game cause you told it was bad lol.

if you just said i really didnt care for the story or im not a fan of that time period i would have worded it differently. when you lie about the game i gotta call it how i see it. did you think arkham asylum was "a absolutely terrible game. It used the same mechanic over and over. It was less than 8 hrs and had no replay value at all." its the same mechanic over and over and short.

thats cool but like i said no nice way to say it. you sound like a parrot that lets google dictate his opinion but i guess its not really a opinion if the sheep look for bias review sites to tell them how to think. i feel sad for you that you couldnt enjoy the game cause you told it was bad lol. All I did was type in Ryse glorified tech demo to see if I was the only one thinking it. Low and behold I'm not. Can you believe that? Amazing!!

if you just said i really didnt care for the story or im not a fan of that time period i would have worded it differently. when you lie about the game i gotta call it how i see it. did you think arkham asylum was "a absolutely terrible game. It used the same mechanic over and over. It was less than 8 hrs and had no replay value at all." its the same mechanic over and over and short.
Lol I see no point in continuing this argument here. Just because other people have a similar opinion means I'm a lemming? Um first off you make wild assumptions when you know nothing about me. When did I ever say I read the review? I played the damn game. It was horrible. I don't need a fn review to tell me that. Lol at "when you lie about the game" lol who the fuck are you? I could say your opinion is a lie.

Actually why am I even wasting my time continuing this argument with somebody so narrow minded. I feel sad for you if you get so worked up that you take pot shots and make assumptions about shit you have no clue about. Go back to protecting the internet from lies about Ryse!

I've seen more people talk about how much they liked ryse than I've seen saying it was horrible. While not a perfect game, it was fun and the story was great. Most people talking shit about it are sony fanboys or ms haters.
360 was my main system last gen. I got a ps3 at the end just for Last of Us. and I only have a X1 currently. I'm not a Sony fanboy or Microsoft hater. Just calling it like I see it.

the coliseum level? you struggled on easy on that level lol

Lol I see no point in continuing this argument here. Just because other people have a similar opinion means I'm a lemming? Um first off you make wild assumptions when you know nothing about me. When did I ever say I read the review? I played the damn game. It was horrible. I don't need a fn review to tell me that. Lol at "when you lie about the game" lol who the fuck are you? I could say your opinion is a lie.

Actually why am I even wasting my time continuing this argument with somebody so narrow minded. I feel sad for you if you get so worked up that you take pot shots and make assumptions about shit you have no clue about. Go back to protecting the internet from lies about Ryse!
the above quote in bold and underlined wouldn't want you to get lost :)

im not worked up i kinda enjoy correcting the sheep. pot shots? did i hurt your booboo? dont trip i only corrected you, maybe a little blunt but it is what it is.

lol the game wasn't a struggle. i beat it on hard in one play through. You cant fail in Ryse so how could it be hard? The game held your hand. check my gamertag if you care so much. I didnt want to spoil Ryse for anybody but the coliseum level is easily the dumbest level in the game.

SPOILER WARNING So you would think Ryse would pretty simply nail the your a gladiator fighting in the coliseum bit right? WRONG. So you spend all game building up to the coliseum level and all game Ryse tried to be "accurate" or atleast believable as something that could happen in that time period. Then you go to the coliseum and you end up having ROTATING levels? The technology doesn't even exist for this in today's time let alone in Ryse time. The coliseum floor raises from the ground and its a big pre set set piece. Then you beat it and it rotates down and brings up another level, Just put me in the coliseum with fans cheering against other gladiators.

Go enjoy defending the internet from one Ryse lie at a time! You should mail crytek see if you could get a PR job.

lol the game wasn't a struggle. i beat it on hard in one play through. You cant fail in Ryse so how could it be hard? The game held your hand. check my gamertag if you care so much. I didnt want to spoil Ryse for anybody but the coliseum level is easily the dumbest level in the game.

SPOILER WARNING So you would think Ryse would pretty simply nail the your a gladiator fighting in the coliseum bit right? WRONG. So you spend all game building up to the coliseum level and all game Ryse tried to be "accurate" or atleast believable as something that could happen in that time period. Then you go to the coliseum and you end up having ROTATING levels? The technology doesn't even exist for this in today's time let alone in Ryse time. The coliseum floor raises from the ground and its a big pre set set piece. Then you beat it and it rotates down and brings up another level, Just put me in the coliseum with fans cheering against other gladiators.

Go enjoy defending the internet from one Ryse lie at a time! You should mail crytek see if you could get a PR job.
you cant even figure out how to quote someone please keep it down.

Not to add to the chaos but I like my X1 for the exclusives but have trouble supporting non exclusive titles that aren't 1080p or look significantly better on the PS4. If Microsoft keeps getting outsold 2 to 1 on third party titles maybe they can figure out a way to make development easier. Hopefully I can hold out a year or two to scoop most of the other games up on the cheap if I can afford a PS4 then.

bread's done
Back