Titanic Collector's Edition Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/Digital Copy $90 shipped @ Amazon.com

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
91aBVbjFq7L._AA1500_.jpg

91kP8O-STPL._AA1500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Titanic-Collectors-Edition-Blu-ray-Digital/dp/B008KOMMTA/

EDIT 1: Price dropped to $89.99 from $99.99.

EDIT 2: Price dropped to $69.99 from $89.99.

EDIT 3: Sold out!

EDIT 4: Back in Stock but $74.99.

EDIT 5: SOLD OUT AGAIN!

EDIT 6: Back in Back but $89.99

Last edited by a moderator:
amazon wanted me to cancel and re-order because they work international orders different.

I didnt want to chance it, but it cost me $20 to ship it!!!

[quote name='merchie89']amazon wanted me to cancel and re-order because they work international orders different.

I didnt want to chance it, but it cost me $20 to ship it!!![/QUOTE]

Uh oh.. that means you don't have tracking (i.e. proof of delivery).

[quote name='ssjmichael']Should have had Amazon ship it to them[/QUOTE]

I can see doing it once or twice but make something like that a habit and you'll end up banned.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I can see doing it once or twice but make something like that a habit and you'll end up banned.[/QUOTE]

How so? And do you have proof that people are banned for that? Amazon provides an address book allowing you to send stuff to other people or addresses, whether as a gift or not. I'm positive there are plenty of people who do this all the time for Christmas in fact.. I've personally send items to at least 5 other people as gifts, some in other countries. It's all just an address to Amazon and you're paying (or not paying) them just the same in most cases so based on all of that I don't see how Amazon could possibly flag this as a bannable offense, even if someone sent something to 100 people.

[quote name='ssjmichael']How so? And do you have proof that people are banned for that? Amazon provides an address book allowing you to send stuff to other people or addresses, whether as a gift or not. I'm positive there are plenty of people who do this all the time for Christmas in fact.. I've personally send items to at least 5 other people as gifts, some in other countries. It's all just an address to Amazon and you're paying (or not paying) them just the same in most cases so based on all of that I don't see how Amazon could possibly flag this as a bannable offense, even if someone sent something to 100 people.[/QUOTE]

I think there is a huge difference between sending stuff to 5 people and 100. People were not banned but they did lose their prime.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/books-r...rime/amazon-com-prime-misrepresents-5968c.htm

That's not exactly the same thing. Prime is set up to have you ship to your address. I think you can share it with other people within the household, but if you're using Prime to send things to a bunch of addresses, then I can see Amazon flagging that since it either looks like you're sharing Prime, or it's a business. The 100 people I mentioned wasn't to imply that they're all at once (though I'm still not sure they'd ban you if you did), but over time. Like one year you send gifts to 10 family members, another to 10 co-workers, etc... That statement was in directly reply to shockandaww saying once or twice is okay, but after you're playing with fire. I wasn't even really thinking about Prime when I said that too so I suppose that's one way one could be benned. I know some people have tried to find ways to "share" prime and have gotten in trouble for doing so.

bread's done
Back