TIV for Playstaion 3 60g backward comp

Jgel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have the older backwards compatible PS3 60g model. What is the trade in value at game stop w. and without any bonus? I can't find it.

I burned the PS3 in front of their fucking store for $60, gawd I hate GS. :lol:

Yeah I also vote for CL or even Ebay. There are a lot of people looking for a launch PS3 in working condition.

[quote name='Jgel']Don't ever play it so O thought I was get a PS Vita. Better than just gathering dust.[/QUOTE]

Why the hell would you play a Vita compared to a PS3?

[quote name='b3b0p']Why the hell would you play a Vita compared to a PS3?[/QUOTE]

Jesus Christ people who the hell cares what my reason is, it's what I want to do. Thanks for letting me know what you would do. :roll:

Anyway, I took my PS3 to my local independent store and they traded me straight up for a used Vita with a 4 GB card. I brought it home and it is the 3G version. Not a bad trade. Got 5 games at Gamestop and am rolling. Thanks for the help from the people that were trying to help. :applause:

[quote name='Jgel']Jesus Christ people who the hell cares what my reason is, it's what I want to do. Thanks for letting me know what you would do. :roll:

Anyway, I took my PS3 to my local independent store and they traded me straight up for a used Vita with a 4 GB card. I brought it home and it is the 3G version. Not a bad trade. Got 5 games at Gamestop and am rolling. Thanks for the help from the people that were trying to help. :applause:[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't. It was implied by my questioning it even.

bread's done
Back