TMACDaddy banned from CAG & arrested for selling stolen items. UPDATED OP Re: Refunds

[quote name='craven_fiend']Only mis. theft, wow. Thats really surprising, especially considering the total value of the stuff he stole and the fact he sent it across statelines, something isn't adding up.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's very odd. Makes me wonder about a few things.

[quote name='FranchiseGarnett']He got a mis. theft, and he doesn't go back to court until March 2nd, and you guys all want your money back I realize that, well than he needs his user name back, he's trying to do the right thing here, he can't come on here and talk either with you guys banning his name, why not just ban him from the CAG trading forum.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like he plea bargained things down, since sending stolen items across state lines is a felony, plus the amount he "liberated" is also a felony. Either that, or he lying through his teeth about a number of things.

No. He doesn't get his name back, ever. And if we don't see some results from you, you're likely to get tossed as well and we'll just IP ban you to boot. He doesn't need his name back to refund money through Paypal. He doesn't need his name here to do anything, since you're happily working as his proxy. :roll:

[quote name='Strell'].....

I can't, can't be the only one who is starting to think this entire thread is a crock of shit, right?[/QUOTE]
The longer this goes on, the more likely I'm to believe that. Since one refund happened and nothing else, I'm starting to think something full of shit is going on.

I've had to suspend disbelief more with this thread than with any wrestling angle I've ever seen. As long as I see results though...

[quote name='Strell'].....

I can't, can't be the only one who is starting to think this entire thread is a crock of shit, right?[/QUOTE]
the fact that they both use basketball player names made me wonder from the beginning

He didn't plea bargain or anything, he went in front of the judge and he said misdemaner, k, thats it bottom line, alright, anyways, I coud care less ban me, I'm just updating you guys, I could give a shit if you banned me I never use this site anyways, I'm just trying to help you guys out, so Shrike you can be an asshole and ban me, but if you do it will be a hell of a lot harder to get their money back.

[quote name='FranchiseGarnett']He didn't plea bargain or anything, he went in front of the judge and he said misdemaner, k, thats it bottom line, alright, anyways, I coud care less ban me, I'm just updating you guys, I could give a shit if you banned me I never use this site anyways, I'm just trying to help you guys out, so Shrike you can be an asshole and ban me, but if you do it will be a hell of a lot harder to get their money back.[/QUOTE]

Man, you are testy, considering all the "good" you think you are doing.

We have here a good number of members scammed out of money. And we have a supposed brother telling us what is happening. And we have the perpetrator running around on myspace talking about me-too bands and what ice cream he likes. On top of a set of parents who agree to foot a huge bail bill because they are probably worried about their son being tramuatically scarred from a few hours in the pen, instead of telling his ass to sit in place and think about what he's done. And that still doesn't complete restitution for people in various states and locations, all of whom are getting shafted from several different parties, the most greivious of which is a justice system that apparently is giving ground PURELY on the question of the perpetrator's age. In other words, being pussies because they know various orifices can't handle the, *ahem,* education they'd receive from older, burlier men.

Do you honestly expect us to be nice? To be receptive? To have patience beyond the extremest they've already been pushed?

What kind of fantasy world do you and your brother live in? Because I could use more tangerine trees and marmalade skies in my corporeal realm.

The world isn't sunshines and candy canes, kid. Telling us "golly gee" and expecting us to look the other way when our hard earned money has been taken from us is akin to telling me, as I stand over smoldering ruins of my house, that "gosh, fire sure can get out of control, wakka wakka!"

Get over yourself, and frankly, get over defending something that is criminal in practice. We're tired of the act, and we're losing hope that our bruises are going to heal.

You can either take this post for what it is, or call me an asshole. Your goddamn choice.

has anybody done a google search with his name to see if the court records exist. It should have at least run in his local papers court section

i blame all of this on shrike. we could still be getting new products delivered quickly at a major discount if it wasn't for you! :rofl: :rofl:

[quote name='thagoat']i blame all of this on shrike. we could still be getting new products delivered quickly at a major discount if it wasn't for you! :rofl: :rofl:[/QUOTE]Wow. That is unbelievably funny. I'm dying here, yo'. hahaha. I can't stop laughing.:roll:

I hope you're the next one banned, you moron.

[quote name='FranchiseGarnett']He didn't plea bargain or anything, he went in front of the judge and he said misdemaner, k, thats it bottom line, alright, anyways, I coud care less ban me, I'm just updating you guys, I could give a shit if you banned me I never use this site anyways, I'm just trying to help you guys out, so Shrike you can be an asshole and ban me, but if you do it will be a hell of a lot harder to get their money back.[/QUOTE]
At this point, I think I'm going to advise people to go file mail fraud charges and go speak to the local PD, since it's the same line of crap for a month. If your parents actually wanted to show some proof that he did intend to refund money to everyone, it would have happened by now. Plenty of ways to scrape up a few hundred bucks, from credit card cash advances, to pawning items at a pawn shop, to plenty of other ways to do it.

Less talk, more walk. I want results and I want some proof that this isn't TMAC trying to bullshit everyone, since all I can see is an IP that matches what TMAC had. Which makes me think that a phone call to OM is in order, so get someone else's side of the story. As I stated, there's plenty of ways to get the money together to refund everyone that is on CAG who's had issue with this. Since I'm just seeing more of the same, and more proof that TMAC is off and running with his life, I think it's time to let the CAGs have at TMAC.

[quote name='jlarlee']has anybody done a google search with his name to see if the court records exist. It should have at least run in his local papers court section[/QUOTE]
I did, nothing like that came up. Annoying.

[quote name='thagoat']i blame all of this on shrike. we could still be getting new products delivered quickly at a major discount if it wasn't for you! :rofl: :rofl:[/QUOTE]
You know, that's a completely moronic thing to say. fuck you, and I'm ever so sorry that someone had to keep CAG a place that people can feel safe trading on.

[quote name='Jedi1979']he seems to be on here as well now...

http://bully-club.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=5730380

and FranchiseGarnett tell your "brother" to respond to my messages on Myspace.com[/QUOTE]
Yeah, seems like he's going on with life without missing a beat. Must be nice. :roll:

[quote name='Strell']*great rant removed*[/QUOTE]
Well said, Strell. :applause:

Have fun with that guys it's no skin off my back, I'm done trying to help and I don't plan on updating you guys anymore, fuck all of you guys, you guys are rude assholes, I'm done trying to help.

I was patient. If you're going to take that attitude, I'm done. Lucky for you I've got nothing to do this afternoon... I guess I'll check out those links that Flipside posted.

[quote name='FranchiseGarnett']Have fun with that guys it's no skin off my back, I'm done trying to help and I don't plan on updating you guys anymore, fuck all of you guys, you guys are rude assholes, I'm done trying to help.[/QUOTE]

if you cared for your "brother" like you said you did in your very first post you may wanna try being a little bit more civilized since now he will have other people involved and probably contacting him till this is settled...I feel we have been very patient in this matter yet we are getting nowhere...like i said before he hasent responded to any of my messages on myspace so what are we supposed to do?

oh yea one more thing...i dont seem to have his home address anymore...can someone pm me the address so that i can file a complaint

[quote name='FranchiseGarnett']Have fun with that guys it's no skin off my back, I'm done trying to help and I don't plan on updating you guys anymore, fuck all of you guys, you guys are rude assholes, I'm done trying to help.[/QUOTE]

Like "brother", like brother.

[quote name='neocisco']Like "brother", like brother.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if their mom keeps their mug photos on the fridge she must be so proud

people are going to be assholes when they are cheated out of their money. some of them could have acted much worse than that as well.

Excuse me for losing my patience and being tired of the excuses. Since you want to play hardball, so am I. Bye bye, and don't come back.

[quote name='Genocidal']Anyone who has his address or any info aside from name, please PM me as well.[/QUOTE]
He never shipped from his home address, which I'm sure gave him some false sense of security.

Only shipping address info is from the Roseville, CA OM store where he shipped from:
http://www.officemax.com/max/soluti...x.com/max/solutions/custserv/StoreLocator.jsp

Some quick searches on www.whitepages.com didn't come up with his name, though I think a call to the Roseville PD might not be a bad idea. The links that FlipSide posted probably need a home address, so I'm not sure what we'd use in that case.[font=geneva,arial,helvetica][size=-1] [/size][/font]

[quote name='shrike4242']
[quote name='Strell'](rant removed)[/QUOTE]
Well said, Strell. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Darn! While I understand, I wish I had saved it first. I was quite proud of that. :) /pardon my gloating

this is my first time in a while coming back here to check up on this.

if he's not going to do anything then i'm going to talk to police in the next few days.

[quote name='111111']this is my first time in a while coming back here to check up on this.

if he's not going to do anything then i'm going to talk to police in the next few days.[/QUOTE]
It's what I'd recommend doing at this point.

[quote name='Rig']I believe you aren't supposed to post addys of people on the boards.[/QUOTE]
You're not. I removed the post and kept the info.

I've PM'd it to Jedi1979, Genocidal and 111111, if there's other people that needed it, please PM me.

Thanks to whoever ended up finding the info and to shrike for the PM. as soon as I get my complaint number from IC3 I can add this to my complaint.

So... any new developments on this? I feel so bad for the screwes CAG's but this thread makes for a great read.

Keep everyone informed!

Yes, I really want to know if anyone heard anything or what's the update? I was about to buy something from him, but thankfully I didn't.

bread's done
Back