TMK almost got raped at a strip club OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Eviltude']I live within a mile of the one on Walnut. I had never even heard of it before moving here so you can imagine my surprise at how awesome it was out of a place that looks that shitty. We're also really close to the Shiny Diner and Jasmine. Not as big a fan of the Bojangles.[/QUOTE]

I work in crossroads so every once and a while I hit that one on my lunch break. I haven't been to shiny diner in probably eight years.

Ugly chick with a great body.
[quote name='Number83']Its on the save menu, when you click save, under the screen cap are the numbers that tell you how long you've been at it.

I am a Redguard, Two-Handed is my favorite spec especially using "Wuuthrad". I just completed the college quests, and I figured that would be a good place to pick up the main questline.[/QUOTE]Heh, I was looking there before but I didn't make the connection even though it was the same for the fallout games.

Level 32 at 55 hours. And I'm a shield and war axe, not shield and battle axe since I don't have 3 arms.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']What would you rather bang. A hot chick with a nasty body or an ugly chick with a great body?[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a but of a paradox. Wouldn't a "hot" chick have a great body too?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You've never seen a butterface?[/QUOTE]

Sure, but that wouldn't make her "hot". Being "hot" should be dependant on face AND body. Who calls a obese girl with a nice face "hot"? Nobody.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Sure, but that wouldn't make her "hot". Being "hot" should be dependant on face AND body. Who calls a obese girl with a nice face "hot"? Nobody.[/QUOTE]

NO shit! I just meant her face!

It doesn't have to be a fat chick, it could be like...I don't know...pancake tits, ass zits, muddflaps, bat wings, big nipps, back hair, cesarean scar...pick your poison.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']NO shit! I just meant her face!

It doesn't have to be a fat chick, it could be like...I don't know...pancake tits, ass zits, muddflaps, bat wings, big nipps, back hair, cesarean scar...pick your poison.[/QUOTE]

So, you mean an old hot chick?

It doesn't have to be a fat chick, it could be like...I don't know...pancake tits, ass zits, muddflaps, bat wings, big nipps, back hair, cesarean scar...pick your poison.[/QUOTE]

LOL I know you just meant her face, I'm just saying the way it was worded didn't make much sense.

In any case, I doubt you'll find many people who'll take a face over an entire body.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']So The Office is pretty shite nowadays, but Dwight doing celebratory katas was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.[/QUOTE]

The last couple of episodes have been decent. Good, even. The fact that there wasn't much Robert California probably has everything to do with it.

Though last week's episode had Andy doing things that were written exactly for Michael Scott.

Morning, OTT.

What the heck is a muddflap?

I really need to get a job. It would seem that my way of life has finally become unsustainable with no steady income. >.>

That awkward moment when you're 20 and have only worked one legitimate, application-worthy job.

[quote name='Rocko']I really need to get a job. It would seem that my way of life has finally become unsustainable with no steady income. >.>

That awkward moment when you're 20 and have only worked one legitimate, application-worthy job.[/QUOTE]

My son is 18, about to start college and has had exactly ZERO jobs to date...you're ahead of him!

I didn't get my first job until a few months after I turned 18. Seeing how I wasn't really a fan of driving and never cared to go anywhere, I never pushed the matter. Mainly used the fact I was in school as an excuse to get out of working what most likely would've been fast food. 4 1/2 years later and I've still avoided fast food, yet still working the same crappy type of jobs.

[quote name='JStryke']I didn't get my first job until a few months after I turned 18. Seeing how I wasn't really a fan of driving and never cared to go anywhere, I never pushed the matter. Mainly used the fact I was in school as an excuse to get out of working what most likely would've been fast food. 4 1/2 years later and I've still avoided fast food, yet still working the same crappy type of jobs.[/QUOTE]

So then, based on your current employment what you were doing in school wasn't really THAT challenging and you COULD have been working.

Ironically, fast food may be all you're qualified for now.

There's a feather in your cap!

Then again tonight I'm likely to be spending half the night going "Hi, I see we have a sputum specimen down here on patient X. Could you mark that collected on your computer? We can't process the order otherwise."..... call again 15 minutes later when nothing happens.
I love it when the hospital and the laboratory have two different ordering systems.

And then scanning paper blood bank tags! Insert tag. Press scan. Press save. Initial tag. Insert tag. Press scan. Press save.
I hate working in specimen processing.

PoP is not fun! I have to wait an extra second after each jump for that heifer to catch up with me? I want to run and be free!

Amazon Prime has The Real World: London 1995 on stream and it's weird and funny to look at. They need the old Road Rules on there.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I was just generalizing.

This subject brings up a related item - will Marisa Tomei ever be unfuckable?[/QUOTE]

Marisa Tomei is perfect.

[quote name='Maklershed']Met her in NY. No surprise but she's super hot in person.[/QUOTE]

If I saw her in person I would be tempted to abduct her.

[quote name='Maklershed']Well I got 1/3 of that equation down.

LinkinPrime - are you keeping up with Southland?[/QUOTE]

Your math is off, beanpole. :lol:

[quote name='flowery']Amazon Prime has The Real World: London 1995 on stream and it's weird and funny to look at. They need the old Road Rules on there. [/QUOTE]
If you're a Hulu Plus subscriber, they have seasons 1 and 2 on there

roastbeef.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back