Tmnt 3$

I agree, if you can find this for $3, buy it. It's an extremely easy 1000 points. You can prob get them all in about 3 hours MAX and it's an easy game. It's also kind of fun in itself.

My EBs never have any of these cheap games. If anybody would mind I'd pay cost + shipping and take it off your hands after you get your 1000 :razz:
Consider it a free rental.

[quote name='RaisinBran']Is this every EB? or just that one location?[/QUOTE]
It's that price at every EB, but finding it is the problem, because it's only $2.99 it doesn't stay on the shelf very long.

I'm pretty sure it's that price at every EB because they get their prices from a uniform database.

Also I do believe it flies off the shelf probably because it's the cheapest Xbox 360 game ever. It was also pretty funny because when I brought it up to the front to pay for it the clerk was said "Damn, that one went under my radar." as he scanned it.

Good luck finding it you guys!

[quote name='greywolf501']It's that price at every EB, but finding it is the problem, because it's only $2.99 it doesn't stay on the shelf very long.[/QUOTE]

Oh,I see thanks!

I don't know how you're finding this game for $3 ...I've never seen it that cheap (nowhere near that price) and as the link above me shows, EB's site lists the game at $17.99 used and $29.99 new.

EDIT: Just noticed that this is in the Canada forums...If this game really only costs $3 in Canada then you guys are quite lucky.

I feel bad for the US guys having to pay 10x more then us canucks. I originally picked this game up in Winnipeg for 3$ four days ago if that helps because it sounds like some of you are having trouble finding it.

As always, good luck!

[quote name='LastSky']I'm pretty sure it's that price at every EB because they get their prices from a uniform database.

Also I do believe it flies off the shelf probably because it's the cheapest Xbox 360 game ever. [/QUOTE]

Call of Juarez was selling for .99 used at one time. :lol:

I hope to find a copy of this for $2.99. I finished it when it came out but for $3 it'd be nice to own.

Damn, I would've LOVED to pick up Call of Juarex for .99 cents. I thought that game was pretty unique and well done despite what many had to say about it :p

As far as Western games go, GUN was my favorite and recommended to anyone who hasn't played it. Pretty short though. CoJ was enjoyable, and I am awaiting CoJ: Bound in Blood soon to be released. We don't have many options for westerns, so I hope Red Dead Redemption is an absolute KILLER game!

[quote name='Nesmaster']Call of Juarez was selling for .99 used at one time. :lol:

I hope to find a copy of this for $2.99. I finished it when it came out but for $3 it'd be nice to own.[/QUOTE]
Call of Juarez was $0.01 during the Gamer Days sale last year.

I didn't find it then, but I did pick it up for $1, and I used my Edge card of course ;)

bread's done
Back