TMNT [Blu-Ray] - $11.49 @ Amazon

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
51bPSHoK-aL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/TMNT-Blu-ray-...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1246901012&sr=8-1

Been waiting for a good price on this one...time to snatch it up.

NOTE: If you plan on buying the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film collection in August, skip this sale as TMNT is part of the set:

But will the film collection be a better deal , that's the question.

I already have the original trilogy on dvd , don't have TMNT though. Anyone know whether the blu-ray versions of the original movies will have new features or improved visuals? Cause if not it seems like it might not be worth it for me to upgrade to the new set.

Edit: Just checked the amazon listing for the ultimate film collection. Looks nice but I'm still not completely sold on it.

[quote name='StarKnightX']But will the film collection be a better deal , that's the question.

I already have the original trilogy on dvd , don't have TMNT though. Anyone know whether the blu-ray versions of the original movies will have new features or improved visuals? Cause if not it seems like it might not be worth it for me to upgrade to the new set.

Edit: Just checked the amazon listing for the ultimate film collection. Looks nice but I'm still not completely sold on it.[/QUOTE]

I don't think I've ever seen a Blu-Ray that looked worse than a DVD, and the only one I've ever heard of having this is 28 Days Later (which is what the director intended).

Improved visuals are a given

Yeah, the original DVDs aren't exactly amazing so the Blu-Rays will easily be better. I hope they add some special features too, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

This movie is quite good for Turtles fans, but as Linkin says, the box set really is the way to go.

bread's done
Back