TMNT : Bluray Set $19.49 at B&N

NO WAY!!
PM with BB! :)

I wonder if Boarders PM's BN with 40% coupon and 10% membership? That would rock the house!

someone needs to send this to Amazon..very unlikely BB would price match this right? I mean as far as they could tell it could be BN.com only and not in stores..

I wouldn't hesitate though for a second if AZ or BB would PM this..I just haven't bought a single item from B&N since I had a girlfriend who was a manger there over 8 years ago. like to keep it that way :lol:

I saw this on slickdeals, great deal:applause: they also have alot of other discounts on blu-rays that are set to be priced for black friday, I think they are jumping for gun to gain sales, like the other person said, where's amazon with pricing! I LOVE BEING A TURTLE! :D

thanks OP this is a great deal only 21.62 after 15% off coupon code (thanks whoasaywhat) and taxes/shipping... I almost bought this when Best Buy had the 30% off coupon because I was worried about this becoming harder to find the longer I waited, so glad I didn't.

Not fair lol , i bought it 2 days ago at Amazon for $35,the other that interested me was Batman but its out of stock, Austin Powers for $10 its a good deal, to bad i already have those on dvd.

[quote name='joshxx']Not fair lol , i bought it 2 days ago at Amazon for $35,the other that interested me was Batman but its out of stock, Austin Powers for $10 its a good deal, to bad i already have those on dvd.[/QUOTE]Which Batman collection? The anthology?

Forgot to give this info for the discount codes.

W7K3B7H ---15% Barnes and Noble members only
T9M9C4U---10% Works for every one.

A9N8U4H --- 15% off one item -- expires 11/21

I used A9N8U4H and it worked.

Safe shopping ppl. :)

[quote name='whoasaywhat']Yes[/QUOTE]Aw man :( How much were they going for? I've been wanting to pick that up for a while now.

The packaging on this boxset is just awful. The only way I would buy this is if I could get a custom 4-disk Blu Ray case made up for it and toss away the pizza box.

[quote name='ZForce915']The packaging on this boxset is just awful. The only way I would buy this is if I could get a custom 4-disk Blu Ray case made up for it and toss away the pizza box.[/QUOTE]

Rawr rawr rawr!!!

Haters to the left...

Thanks OP! Picked up this and Modern Times. I needed a filler item with Modern Times for free shipping and this was perfect, especially with the 15% off code. Now I can give my friend the DVDs.

glad to see this isn't dead yet, gonna think about it for an hour more, goddammit, this is $5 per movie, but I can't wrap my head around it. My kid didn't seem to be into TMNT, I have watched the first 3 hundreds of times on old VHS's and doubt I would ever play these..

got denied hard at Best Buy when I went to try to PM, the guy didn't even attempt to listen and just said we don't price match online. I was like, "what? I've been doing it for years!" fondly remembering my Metroid Prime Trilogy Fry's PM to a web price of $19.80..he said they only do print ads. I asked if he would just pull it up online and look. Said no again. I asked for a manager, but he was actually pretty nice about it and since i was 50/50 conning them, I backed off (plus he has approved 3 PM instances in the past for me) and walked out.

god, I want this, but I don't need it..

[quote name='token2k6']
god, I want this, but I don't need it..[/QUOTE]

With coupon codes, you can knock it down to $16~ plus tax, so roughly 4~ per.

Pretty good deal even if you only watch them once each.

[quote name='ssjmichael']The pizza packaging is kind of neat. The beanie hat seems like a weird inclusion though. Anyone plan on actually wearing it lol?[/QUOTE]

I tried, but it was made kinda weirdly so it looked awkward.

[quote name='ZForce915']*lines up on the left*

Now what do I do?[/QUOTE]

Jump in the giant pit slightly further to your left. ;)

Thanks, ordered one for less than $21 shipped. Love this movies. Which I could have done a combo order and get Life as well but its OOS and I didn't expect to get it anyway.

[quote name='zenintrude']With coupon codes, you can knock it down to $16~ plus tax, so roughly 4~ per.

Pretty good deal even if you only watch them once each.[/QUOTE]

thanks for setting me straight! I just submitted the order. really glad they took PayPal, made it a lot easier :D

I didn't even realize there were 4 movies here, I just thought it was the original 3. Kind of forgot about TMNT altogether tbh, lol

[quote name='ssjmichael']I didn't even realize there were 4 movies here, I just thought it was the original 3. Kind of forgot about TMNT altogether tbh, lol[/QUOTE]

haha, but you didn't forget about the game TMNT right!?!?! Top 5 easiest 1000pts on the 360..

Call me crazy, but I purchased this because I am a sucker for movie sets lol Secret of the Ooze FTW, though. That was my favorite movie as a child.

great, thnx used 15% off and bought Delgo to get free s/h total was only 27 for all of them, me and the boys love these and needed to replace some beat up dvds.
Just wish they had East meets West with these.

I agree about the packaging, its a turnoff. I like the idea, the execution didn't go so well though. Plus I'd like the ability to split up the movies in individual cases. (Sorry, not hating!)
Either way, thank you OP. It is a hell of a deal.

Changed my mind. I like having individual cases. I do want to get this set and print off custom artwork or something.. but.. eh

[quote name='Scorch']Changed my mind. I like having individual cases. I do want to get this set and print off custom artwork or something.. but.. eh[/QUOTE]

yeah, I kind of feel the same way. I thought the packaging for this was unique, especially with pizza being my fav. food and all, but on the other hand I don't really want the big brown pizza box on my shelf. The price is fantastic though.

Dudes.

It's NINJA TURTLE LIVE-ACTION MOVIES. If you want to own them, OWN the fact that you own them. Plus there will never be classy TMNT box art.

Awesome saw this at target the other day but it was too expensive... now i can start building up my blu ray collection since i got that $65 LG player about a week ago... :D

bread's done
Back