TMNT for nes

tomfoolery

CAGiversary!
anyone else buy this game for 600 points? I caved and grabbed it and of course still suck at it...the damn shocking stuff in the underwater level just wrecks me every time.

Anyone else pick this up...if so how's it going?

[quote name='tomfoolery']anyone else buy this game for 600 points? I caved and grabbed it and of course still suck at it...the damn shocking stuff in the underwater level just wrecks me every time.

Anyone else pick this up...if so how's it going?[/QUOTE]

I have the NES game still and I have never ever to this day have beaten that damn underwater level!

[quote name='David85']I have the NES game still and I have never ever to this day have beaten that damn underwater level![/QUOTE]

I still can't understand how people think it's so difficult, the underwater part at the dam. I never had any problem with it, I think I beat that part on my first try. The later levels, however, are damn tough.

[quote name='dallow']Wow.
I only remember getting to that mechanical boss.
I've never seen the last quarter of that game.

Wow.[/quote]Seconded. I think I've only gotten to the rooftops with the ropes a handful of times.

That video was pretty awesome. I remember I could get past the water level, but I always got confused as hell with the van level.

I was like 5 though, so maybe I had an excuse.

[quote name='jlseal']Wow, I remember beating that with a game genie, but I don't remember the ending being so bad.[/quote]

Thanks. You guys have excelled my skills.

:lol:

I don't mean to sound like an idiot, but has anyone brought up why this game is 600 points? Wasn't 500 for NES games expensive enough? Is Nintendo just cashing in on the TMNT movie success or what?

Wow... that video had one of the most definitive endings to any series I've ever seen... And I don't know if I'm being funny or not.

plus, splinter turning human was a bit scary.

thanks for the vid...good stuff! the 600 point thing is a little disconcerting but can you put a price on good nostalgia? I think now...well actually in this case you can, it's 6 bucks.

i think i have shaky hands or something at the water level. i'm good up until the last part and i get shocked to shit.

bread's done
Back