TMNT: Turtles in Time Remake

22dkwz.jpg

Another sort of screenshot.

Four player co-op please! I promise to be a good boy this year, yep.

first I'd like to thank GOD, the gaming gods and the developers for making at least one of my dreams come true. Now SEGA... I'd like to see a Streets of Rage remake as well...

dammmit this generation needs more beat em ups (Side scrolling)

[quote name='Thomas96']dammmit this generation needs more beat em ups (Side scrolling)[/QUOTE]Tokyo Beat Down says wassuuuup!!

[quote name='KaneRobot']It obviously isn't, but it would be outstanding if the tour was actually that 1990 TMNT "band" that had their album released only at Pizza Hut.[/QUOTE]yes!!! I have that cassette and I love it so!!

you got to walk! WALK STRAIGHT!

talk! TALK STRAIGHT!

u gotta be! BE STRAIGHT!

see! SEE STRAIGHT!

ahhhhh feel! FEEL STARIGHT!

think! THINK STRAIGHT!

comon! walk! WALK STRAIGHT!

I cant hear ya I cant hear ya~!!

Looks awesome. Stop the hate, just because you think your childhood visions were so superior... If you don't like the look go get the other TMNT on the Xbox Arcade.

[quote name='Thomas96']first I'd like to thank GOD, the gaming gods and the developers for making at least one of my dreams come true. Now SEGA... I'd like to see a Streets of Rage remake as well...

dammmit this generation needs more beat em ups (Side scrolling)[/quote]

I couldn't agree more. I would like to see some new side scrolling games come out. A new final fight in hd or the old one re-done like this would be nice.

[quote name='dg7md']Please keep the soundtrack intact, or at least remake the songs with respect.[/quote]It's been said in various places that the music will be the same as the original game (I don't know if that includes sound effects or not).

For those wondering, the lovely April O'Neil is apparently Casey's girlfriend. Ahem.

3262497400_416f6d62b4.jpg

So jealous right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Awesome news! :D

It'd be kinda nice if they included the original 2D SNES originals as unlockables or something.

Why can't this come out on PSN?? Just LIVE and WiiWare makes no sense to me.
I own all 3 consoles so it's not a HUGE deal, but I prefer to buy downloadable games on PS3
so I can split the cost and share the games with my friend! :D

I really don't get people complaining about the graphics. They're from an alpha build and the only part that really looks bad are the character models, which seem to mostly be lacking details. That will almost certainly be fixed.

[quote name='H.Cornerstone']Day 1!

Although if there is no super shredder or future level, I will be sad. :([/quote]

Then prepare to be sad. That was in the SNES version, this is a remake of the Arcade version. No Mode 7 Shredder fight, either (speculation on this part).

[quote name='KingBroly']Then prepare to be sad. That was in the SNES version, this is a remake of the Arcade version. No Mode 7 Shredder fight, either (speculation on this part).[/quote]

EPIC FAIL!

[quote name='elwood731']I really don't get people complaining about the graphics. They're from an alpha build and the only part that really looks bad are the character models, which seem to mostly be lacking details. That will almost certainly be fixed.[/quote]
Looks like the characters are in motion blur. Looks fine though...

[quote name='Flak']For those wondering, the lovely April O'Neil is apparently Casey's boyfriend.

So jealous right now.[/quote]

She's a dude?!

[quote name='Irukandji']I was eatin' doritos and drinkin' some wine.
Then I get on CAG and see Turtles In Time.
And I
Jizz.
In.
My Pants.[/quote]

Thread closed.

Only played one TMNT game when I was a kid so I can't recall the title of it, but it was amazing. Superb art in those off-screen pictures, really hope PS3 gets it as well.

It's funny because I was the one who actually captured this footage on my cell phone for the site I work at...then this youtube user steals it from me. The van was at Citizen's Bank Park on Saturday, but April O'Neil was not. Anyways this is the link to the original video.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNGu6Wwf3sY[/media]

Seeing Leonardo hopping on one foot after stepping on a fire with the other foot was great to see, though I'll wait for everything to come together when it's near release before seeing whether it looks like a good or bad remake.

[quote name='lilboo']...What's wrong with the original graphics? I'm excited to play this game again, but eww at the way it looks.[/QUOTE]

hey, i'm super-pumped, but I'd be really happy if they had an 'original graphics' mode... heres to hoping.

[quote name='KingDox']Great news. I hope they include the original sprite version.[/QUOTE]

This!

I don't see why they couldn't. If it's 800 MS Points, consider it a Day 1 purchase.

The video shows diagonal attacks... those are definitely DO NOT WANT!

I dunno, it looks like they arent just re-doing the graphics, but also re-doing the gameplay, and that for me is a issue. Love the concept, not the execution so far, lets hope it shapes up by release.

[quote name='blitz6speed']The video shows diagonal attacks... those are definitely DO NOT WANT!

I dunno, it looks like they arent just re-doing the graphics, but also re-doing the gameplay, and that for me is a issue. Love the concept, not the execution so far, lets hope it shapes up by release.[/quote]

Yeah, seeing those diagonal attacks really drops my interest level.

Allowing the enemy to attack you on different planes WILL affect the gameplay.

Glad I still have my SNES and my copy of TiT after seeing that. Oh, and the sky is falling, but who cares I'm busy playing TiT.

[quote name='lilboo']...What's wrong with the original graphics? I'm excited to play this game again, but eww at the way it looks.[/quote]

I agree. Either do it right like Super Street Fighter HD Turbo Remix or just leave it alone.

bread's done
Back