America's Most Wanted & 3 Live Kru Package - $42.00

amw.jpg

AMW Best Of DVD & T-Shirt - $39.95

3lkcombo_MED.jpg

3 Live Kru Best Of DVD & T-Shirt - $39.95

From Highspots.com...

x_tna_4pack.jpg

The Best of TNA Four DVD Set With Bonus NWA DVD - $89.99

Also to let you know I have heard word that eventually ShopTNA.com is going to have a package deal with the first three 3 hour PPV shows in one package with a discount. Also I suspect that within a few months they will also have a DVD/shirt package for Raven as his new DVD ("Nevermore: The Best Of Raven") just went on sale.

Actually they are pretty good given the fact that TNA doesn't have nationwide distribution for their product as of yet. I do suspect that when they do start getting their product into retail stores that we'll see much cheaper prices but for now the best we can do (if you want the product now) is to wait for TNA to offer things like the combo packages and such in order to get the best bang per buck.

watched a clip of tna and how many times can you watch jeff hit someone in the head with the guitar hes been doing it now what for 10 + years and the fans still go nuts. Gee dude do something new. im really shocked people would pay 34.99 for the ppvs. since few people even have a chance to watch it on cable tv.

seem like a decent enough fed, although prices need to go a lot cheaper before i see any more. I picked up the first 6 ppvs on tape a long while ago, but the product has really stepped up since then.

TNA is the leaps and bounds better than the WWE IMO. I highly recommend checking out the PPV DVDs as well as the AJ Styles, Raven, and AMW DVDs. The 3 Live Kru DVD is alright, but only because of Ron Killings.

The DVDs may be a bit pricey, but they are worth it and the company needs all the money and support they can get (they just announced that they have lost $20 million since 2002). TNA is trying to get a distributor for the DVD's and other merch. The first set of TNA figures will be out within the next few weeks as well and you can find those in stores. The first set includes Abyss, AJ Styles, Jeff Jarret, and Raven.

One last TNA plug, Hard Justice is on PPV next Sunday make sure you order it!

Joint WWE PPV>Raw Single Brand PPV>SD!>TNA PPV>Velocity>TNA Impact>Heat>everything else IMO.

Untill Double J drops the strap and promises never to go back near it, untill all the old farts leave way for the young blood, and untill Dusty "Worst Booker Ever" Rhodes steps down as a booker TNA will never come close to the WWE. That's a cold hard fact.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Joint WWE PPV>Raw Single Brand PPV>SD!>TNA PPV>Velocity>TNA Impact>Heat>everything else IMO.

Untill Double J drops the strap and promises never to go back near it, untill all the old farts leave way for the young blood, and untill Dusty "Worst Booker Ever" Rhodes steps down as a booker TNA will never come close to the WWE. That's a cold hard fact.[/QUOTE]
It would be bad business for TNA to do those things (aside from fire Dusty). Jarret holds the title because he and AJ are the only two people that can hold the belt and look presentable to a board of TV executives when they are trying to get a deal. If they have a guy like Jeff Hardy come in and say "Here is our world champion they will be laughed at because Hardy just doesn't look the part, like AJ, Jarret, and a few others do. As for the "old farts" TNA needs those more known talents to be in the company to gain ratings.

If they would just push Hardy, Monty Brown (why this guy isn't champ is beyound me), Raven and others there would be no need for the old farts. As for JJ being champ, a Excutive deal won't help squat if they lose their entire fan base because of JJs stuborness. If they need the "look" of a champ, then simply give AJ or Monty the strap. Both have more than earned it IMO.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']...and untill Dusty "Worst Booker Ever" Rhodes steps down as a booker TNA will never come close to the WWE. That's a cold hard fact.[/QUOTE]

Ask and you shall receive. Dusty no longer holds the book. Thank god!

[quote name='AntiSocial']Jeff Jarrett = Triple H Jr.
IMO, TNA is crap lately. I really wish RoH could get a TV deal.[/QUOTE]

I disagree. Now with AJ Styles as champ, Scott D'Amour as booker, the soon to be announced TV deal with WGN (reported to be against WWE RAW), and to be honest this week's Impact was great. TNA is far from "crap."

TNA's major problem was JJ being booked as if he were HHH; you say sledgehammer, I say guitar. Is that over? We'll just see about that.

They have too little television time at this point to showcase their wrestlers *and* present coherent storylines. Raven's character in TNA is just absurd, and nothing like the guy who became popular in ECW.

I hope they get a TV deal, because I want to give them a chance; I look forward to the Hardy Boyz reforming for a match or two (although I think V1 will show up on Raw sooner than we think). TNA is ok. WWE is ok.

The argument of "I happen to think this mediocre wrestling promotion that is saddlebagged with old and stale talent clinging with the last bit of their life to the top rungs of the company is only moderately better than the other mediocre wrestling promotion that is saddlebagged with old and stale talent clinging with the last bit of their life to the top rungs of the company" is just boring and asinine.

WWE is in a major lull; however, if WWE wants to kill TNA off, all they really need to do is showcase all of their cruiserweights more than they currently do. Is it likely? No; but the say that TNA rules and WWE sucks (or vice versa) is akin to saying that you'd prefer syphillis to gonhorrea. Neither are much fun, and you're settling, in general, for a subpar product.

ROH is very good, in my opinion, but is a niche market that, if given a television show, would be outdrawn in the ratings by paid programming.

myke.

Yeah I heard TNA is getting a Monday Night slot to compete against Raw. Has TNA said if they will be live on Mondays or taped? Because if they are taped I can picture Vince having Bischoff giving away thier results on air...

I doubt Vince would even mention TNA, since they aren't really much of a threat to him. He'd be risking viewers by telling them that TNA is on, as I'm sure a lot of casual fans won't even know about it.

bread's done
Back