To all my cheap hockey b*stards - NHL 2K6 19.99$

METH

CAGiversary!
To all the CAGHLers,

2Ksports has confirmed that the retail price of NHL 2K6 will again be at 19.99$ !

That's good news, and it looks very good for our next season of hockey.

Let me know if you'll be buying the new 2k6 version when it comes out in september.

Thanks... feels good to be back

PS: watch out for FarCry Instincts - coming out soon ;)

[quote name='mtxbass1']Do you not realize this is on the FRONT PAGE OF THE WEBSITE?[/QUOTE]

It's the slow day on the forum. And I mean that the exact way that you think I do.

I mean, come on. The latest posts are "PS3 price leaked at Amazon!?" "What system are you going to buy?" and my favorite, "When the Revolution comes out, the Gamecube will be cheap!". It's like the short bus took a field trip here.

It's funny how this guy thinks it's news, it's been on the front page since August 9th, Gamespot posted a news article on it, and Cheapy went crazy on them. And he thinks this is new.

[quote name='Scorch']It's the slow day on the forum. And I mean that the exact way that you think I do.

I mean, come on. The latest posts are "PS3 price leaked at Amazon!?" "What system are you going to buy?" and my favorite, "When the Revolution comes out, the Gamecube will be cheap!". It's like the short bus took a field trip here.

It's funny how this guy thinks it's news, it's been on the front page since August 9th, Gamespot posted a news article on it, and Cheapy went crazy on them. And he thinks this is new.[/QUOTE]
Meth is merely gathering up names for the upcoming 2K6 Hockey league. This thread is more for discussion of the game itself, rather than just the $20 deal.

Hopefully they will fix how the game handles with lag. In NHL 2005 it would just lag, in NHL 2K5 the black screen of death would appear.

[quote name='radjago']Meth is merely gathering up names for the upcoming 2K6 Hockey league. This thread is more for discussion of the game itself, rather than just the $20 deal.[/QUOTE]

Well, the main topic could be clearer.

That being said, I'm definitely getting this one for $20.

[quote name='javeryh']Am I the only one who can't watch real hockey but loves video game hockey?[/QUOTE]

Yes...you are the only one.

I'm still torn on which NHL game to get. EA's effort seems pretty good this year, but 2K6 is only $20. I just know people are saying EA plays more like the NHL's from genesis....good ol' making Gretzky's head bleed days.

im gonna go get NHL 2006 from EA...ive never liked the others and 2k5 was just so dam buggy....

anyway Im so pissed right now that ESPN bagged the NHL on its offer and now there on the outdoor living channel.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Do you not realize this is on the FRONT PAGE OF THE WEBSITE?[/QUOTE]

Sorry man... i have the link to the forums in my bookmarks not the cag homepage (don't be mad cheapy)...

Meth is a made guy in these parts. You guys better be careful who you smart off too.

My gamestop told me they couldn't take preorders on it yet. Very funny. One thing that was noteworthy to me was that the release date changed from the generic 9/1 to a much more believable 9/6.

bread's done
Back