To any who have finished Okami...

n11n12

CAGiversary!
I'm currently playing Okami (and loving every second of it), but I want to know if I'll be able to back and finish the side quests and missions after I go through the main story, or if I'll have to start over again, maybe even completely from scratch.

I don't think I'll mind having to start over. I'm about fourteen hours in, and I can honestly say this is one of the best games I've ever played.

Well there is a "point of no return" in the game, so you have to do everything you want to do before that point, when it starts a new game+ you get most of all your items, weapons, ect. back, but you start from square one.

Since I just finished it a few weeks ago I suggest doing everything as you can do it, having to go back and remember where that clover you saw can be a pain, or looking for that one missing tree you need to bloom, or where that missing bead is, so that's what I recommend. I spent around 60 hours with it, and did everything fully and unlocked everything as I went along and honestly I was glad I did. The first part with Orochi to me is a masterpiece, the game drags a bit in the second half, but picks up by the end.

Just have fun exploring, enjoy the great music, atmosphere and gfx. A game like that doesn't come around that often.

Hope my answer satisfied what you wanted to know.

bread's done
Back