To beat the mission: Make the impopssible shOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I probably would like MGS:pO and Crisis Core and GOW, but I can't just buy a PSP for so few games.

I really don't like portable gaming.

[quote name='strummerbs']Damn, missed a James Chance discussion last night. Too bad, as I've been listening to some of that stuff. Dallow, are you a Rhys Chatham fan? A buddy of mine who works with the Table of the Elements label hooked me up with a copy of his box set, which includes his better short works, as well as his symphony, "An Angel Moves Too Fast to See", which is scored for 100 electric guitars, bass, and drums. It's astounding, sort of a proto-shoegazer melodic drone. Probably up your alley as well, Liquid.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='strummerbs']I would recommend you actually try some of the their contemporaries before you go into the rest of the Slowdive catalog. Their first album, Just for a Day is only pretty decent, but shows only glimmers of what Souvalki would be. Their third and final album, Pygmalion is absolutely gorgeous to me, but it's very difficult and abstract, and I know a lot of people cannot stand it.

Instead, I would recommend checking out the first two Pale Saints records, the entire My Bloody Valentine catalog, Ride's Nowhere, and the earlier Lush albums for your shoegazer fix.[/QUOTE]
Noted.

[quote name='dallow']S'coo.

Did you hear his sax though? [/QUOTE]
I did like that, yes. I didn't know you could do that with a sax. :lol:

I'd rather all my PSP games be PS2 games.

I guess I liked being able to play those games away from home, but I did that so rarely.

I take that back. I like my PSP games.

Many hours spent in a dark bedroom just playing in bed with headphones on.

I've been wanting a PSP2 for so long. Though it's pretty early.

Sooo...half of you are saying PSP and half of you are saying PS3.

The Metal Gear bundle doesn't do anything for me since I don't like those games anymore. The only thing I want to play on the PS3 is Uncharted, Heavenly Sword, uh...Little Big Planet...and...maybe Jak and Daxter...and the inevitable God of War games. So yeah, not too many, but I reallllllllllllly want to play Uncharted.

fuck it. GoW PSP it is.

I can buy a PS3 later on when the price drops even more.

This means i'll probably sell ICO and Shadow of the Colossus, if anyone is interested!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']fuck it. GoW PSP it is.

I can buy a PS3 later on when the price drops even more.

This means i'll probably sell ICO and Shadow of the Colossus, if anyone is interested![/QUOTE]

If Sony keeps taking out functionality, it won't play early PS3 games.

A PSP is fine for the toilet, or if you take public transport. If neither, no point.

[quote name='tiredfornow']GoW is definitely some hot shit on PSP.[/quote]

Damn right. I've been playing that every day on the bus. I desperately want to play it here at home but I gotta save it for the bus.

[quote name='zewone']Yeah, I probably would like MGS:pO and Crisis Core and GOW, but I can't just buy a PSP for so few games.

I really don't like portable gaming.[/quote]

Me neither but I like it more than the DS and GoW is soooo $

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Sooo...half of you are saying PSP and half of you are saying PS3.
[/quote]

I wouldnt think twice about getting a PS3 over a PSP. Unless you do tons of traveling that you could justifty a PSP. Even then though I'd still probably go with the PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back