TO T/S gears of war 2, bioshock, too human, rock band 2 and other stuff W;see your tl

RobMinhas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
I WANT MASS EFFECT :360:

:360: Rock band 2, good shape as is the manual, code used (grey case but can be switched to green)

:360: rock band, good shape, manual and case too

:360:bioshock, in great shape, both case and manual, slip cover is a little bit damaged at corners, non platinum hits

:360: acdc rock band track pack, literally has been used twice, no code with manual

:360: Zoids assault with case, tooken out of case once and manual has not even been looked at

:360: xbox live arcade compilation disc with case(pac man championship, uno, boom boom rocket, feeding frenzy and luxor 2) good shape no manual.

:360: too human, great shape with manual and case

:360: PGR4 with case and manual,only used once

:360: Gears of war 2, good shape as is the manual

:360: Flashback map pack code for gears of war 2

:360: 48 hour live code free with any trade

:ps2: slim without controller, works perfectly fine

aklaim spiderman for genesis, never tested so willing to part with it reasonably easy

batman gotham city racer for the ps one, works with booklet.
for spiderman and batman i am virtually wlling to trade it for anything :360: related.

1 gb mem stick for psp, lexar brand w\ adaptor and case

I am looking for almost anything :360: related such as games, skins, ms points and other accesories and 120 gb hard drives, i also want to check your trade list.

PM me please, i am willing to ship and i live in the columbia valley, bc I am also willing to ship first if my feedback is lower, which it probably its. ebay username is trrjrm

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='broccoli']Why don't you go buy Mass Effect? It's 8.99 for it used at EB Games...[/QUOTE]

I live 3 hours away from the closest ebgames, and i cant drive as of yet. which is why i want some one to pick it up and send it to me, hell id give more thatn the nine bucks for it.

[quote name='Tardcore']Bump.[/QUOTE]

Srry about the long wait but my post office doesnt open on tuesday or wedsnday because of renovations.

[quote name='gamer602']I can ship you MASS EFFECT....let me know!
Also have tons of games and points[/QUOTE]

Could you give me a list

bread's done
Back