Today only (April 29th, My B-day) I am paying more than 100% a green!!

I think I'll sign up, but a few questions, is it CC required? And what needs to be done for green?
EDIT-I signed up, may be a while to go green, takes me a while to do offers.

$25 to go green on youripodtouch4free? Do me a favor, let me know if eMusic is an offer on that site, and if it is, if it's full credit (as in doing just that offer will make me go green). If so, I might do this for you. Also, let me know how many referrals are needed for the $350 cash and the 16 GB iPod. Thanks!

Thanks Fins so are you he has so much itrade on a4f and flr if you guys dont know what that is they are forums for trading refs so def trade with him!

lmao you didn't complete any lol..

you signed up but now you need to complete an offer maybe you have but you need to wait for it to say you completed an offer then I can pay you..

I have 3 accounts one with 1,280 tickets if one person will go green for me I will give them that account!! One with 5,676 if one person goes green on 3 of my sites I will give them this account! and another with 3,243 if one person goes green on 2 of my sites I will give them this account!

Pm me first!

prizes.jpg

I went green for you today on yourgiftcards4free and got the payment right away. eMusic was the perfect offer for me! I got a free CD and went green! $0.00 cost, $27 profit :)

bread's done
Back