Today ONLY: Cyberbike for Wii $149 on Amazon!

BetaDemo

CAGiversary!
Check it out! This has got to be the most'est gotta have Wii accessory since the Tony Hawk board. LINK: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0058CSF8E?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

81-OtQvVQcL._AA1500_.jpg

I wish there was a arcade game based on Downhill Domination. I though I played on something like that before, but it would be sweet if there was something like that with current generation graphics.

Though buying something like that, your better off just buying a real bike.

[quote name='crunchewy']Why did you need to provide such a massive photo, especially for a joke post? That's what I want to know.[/QUOTE]

So you could bask in the full glory of its awesomeness! Naw, I just used the available image link on amazon as provided. Why does it bother you? Did the jpeg crap out your mobile phone browser?

[quote name='Littleracer']This is the most ridiculous accessory I've ever seen!
grin.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I know I am showing my age here by saying this, but it's more useful than that stupid Nintendo robot that picked up and dropped blocks and I think worked for like 1 game.

[quote name='Motoki']I know I am showing my age here by saying this, but it's more useful than that stupid Nintendo robot that picked up and dropped blocks and I think worked for like 1 game.[/QUOTE]

2 games and don't knock our childhood, the mystery of Gyromite, the gleam it its eyes and trying to visualize his full potential (like maybe actually coming to life) was the best thing about the NES

It will only work on old Wiis, not the new ones since the bike uses the GameCube control ports. The best thing about this bike controller is that you can use Mario Kart, F-Zero, etc. to bike.

I have actually thought about getting that thing to help keep me motivated with exercise. Never actually pulled the trigger.

[quote name='Nintendonly']The SNES had something similar-

demo.jpg
[/QUOTE]

My high school training room had one of these and it was awesome. On two occasions I had high ankle sprains I needed to recover from and it made the process much more enjoyable.

[quote name='jkanownik']My high school training room had one of these and it was awesome. On two occasions I had high ankle sprains I needed to recover from and it made the process much more enjoyable.[/QUOTE]

The bike or the model? :booty:

[quote name='Motoki']I know I am showing my age here by saying this, but it's more useful than that stupid Nintendo robot that picked up and dropped blocks and I think worked for like 1 game.[/QUOTE]

I'm probably younger than you (23) and yet I know more than you.

[quote name='Nintendonly']I'm probably younger than you (23) and yet I know more than you.[/QUOTE]

And you judge this by one off handed comment about an 80s Nintendo robot accessory?

Yeah, you're a regular psychic friends. :roll:

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']$189 now. This think looks like it could only support a 100 pound person.

Woa, woa, woa, this is compatible with mario kart??[/QUOTE]

It's probably not really worth $150, but it is compatible with Mario Kart. I got one because I sit at a desk all day, I don't really have time for organized sports anymore and I hate running/biking because I find them boring. So I get home from work, pop in Mario Kart and play for 30 mins and get a serious aerobic workout - I'm drenched in sweat and out of breath (and I played soccer in high school/college/rec leagues until recently, so it's not like I'm totally out of shape). There's just something about being in second place with only a little bit left in the race with Princess Peach a little bit ahead of me that motivates me to pedal as hard as I can.

[quote name='Stryffe2004']I have actually thought about getting that thing to help keep me motivated with exercise. Never actually pulled the trigger.[/QUOTE]

See, there's your problem. You need a Republican to motivate you with spending first.

I have a buddy who buys every Nintendo Wii Accessory and he actually has this. Surprisingly it can support about 250 lbs. Doesnt change the fact that the thing is pure shit regardless.

bread's done
Back