TODAY ONLY: Rock Band for 360 plus 1600 MS points card for $152.99 shipped

Tybee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Sorry if this was posted already. Didn't see it. Via DealNews:

Today only, CircuitCity.com offers Harmonix's Rock Band Special Edition for Xbox 360 with a free Microsoft Xbox Live 1600 Points Card for $169.99. Coupon code "MCA2T22A9U" cuts it to $152.99. Shipping is free, although you'll probably pay sales tax.

Link here

Obviously not as cheap as the bundle alone at Amazon ($141.99 shipped), but not a bad deal with the points card.

EDIT: Link fixed.

Not really a deal at all unless your state has no sales tax:

Assuming a conservative 6% sales tax:

152.99 X 1.06 = $162 and change.

1600 points = $19.99

$141.99 + $19.99 = $161.98 @ Amazon

Plus you're buying from Amazon instead of giving CC your business, which is priceless. =D

The trade off I guess is instant gratification vs. waiting for shipping. But hey, you waited this long for Rock Band, what's another 4 days? =)

hrm. link didn't work. probably for the best, since i absolutely do not need to spend that much money right now.

[quote name='Shmitty']hrm. link didn't work. probably for the best, since i absolutely do not need to spend that much money right now.[/quote]

Sorry about that. Link should work now.

Damn you CA and Los Angeles city taxes! 8.25%? ::falls to knees:: Damn you, damn you all to hell!

On a side note, I like my taxes in that they pay for useful things.

Well my friend, coming from a person that was born and raised in LA, Tennessee gets it worse...damn 9.25% sales tax in Nashville, 9.75% where I work.

Your state's sales tax is higher because Tennessee has no Income Tax.

I want my 14% state income tax back. I'll gladly pay 9.75% sales tax any day to avoid income tax.

bread's done
Back