Today Only! X1 on eBay W/ Kinect, Destiny, Forza 5, and 12 Month XBL. $500!

I'm about one more XB1 deal away from being a angry, irrational early adopter. I got mine in July and even I'm salty at this point.

In regards to a gaming aspect I couldn't tell you for how it performs. (I live in a studio apartment with my girlfriend) What it does well though is allows me and my girlfriend to hands free control our xbox no matter what were doing. The kinect commands is the best feature to me and it was well worth the extra 100 dollars I payed at launch

I really am not incoveninced by pressing a couple of buttons instead of talking to my console to get Netflix to play the next episode of Breaking Bad.

Great deal if you want Kinect as they basically match the same deal every other retailer is doing and then to try and get even with Best Buy and the Microsoft Store they offer the 12 Months Xbox Live gold ($40 value) the difference for eBay is you aren't paying tax.

I really am not incoveninced by pressing a couple of buttons instead of talking to my console to get Netflix to play the next episode of Breaking Bad.
I assume you don't have kids. Both of our X1 controllers seem to vanish all the time (even when put out of their reach somehow), so voice control is a huge plus for us.

I assume you don't have kids. Both of our X1 controllers seem to vanish all the time (even when put out of their reach somehow), so voice control is a huge plus for us.
So since you don't have controllers... you're basically using your XB1 as a voice controlled media box instead of a gaming console. ;)

So since you don't have controllers... you're basically using your XB1 as a voice controlled media box instead of a gaming console. ;)
I have controllers, they just seem to disappear at the worst times. If I want to game, I'll go hunt them down - but if I want to change the channel, I'm glad I can do it without having to get off the couch.

Not a bad deal at all. Most people I know use their gaming consoles for other stuff besides gaming. I use my PS4 for Netflix and Hulu mostly, especially with how busy I've been lately.

Buy the 399 bundle from Microsoft store with madden and destiny and 50 dollar GC. Buy a Kinect for 60 or 70 from somewhere else. Save 30-50 dollars, and not have old ass forza 5 when there's a new one about to release.

Buy the 399 bundle from Microsoft store with madden and destiny and 50 dollar GC. Buy a Kinect for 60 or 70 from somewhere else. Save 30-50 dollars, and not have old ass forza 5 when there's a new one about to release.
Except the Microsoft Store doesn't have Madden Bundles anymore and you could have checked that in like 10 seconds before posting.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/Xbox-One-consoles/categoryID.64724200?icid=XboxUber_ModA_5C5

Also you wouldn't save any money at all. You'd originally save $40 between the Gift Card and lower cost of buying Kinect but buying this eBay bundle you won't pay tax unlike the Microsoft Store which will charge you tax...

Last edited by a moderator:
Or you could buy this one and sell Kinect for $60-$80 since that's what they're going for.

Except the Microsoft Store doesn't have Madden Bundles anymore and you could have checked that in like 10 seconds before posting.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/Xbox-One-consoles/categoryID.64724200?icid=XboxUber_ModA_5C5

Also you wouldn't save any money at all. You'd originally save $40 between the Gift Card and lower cost of buying Kinect but buying this eBay bundle you won't pay tax unlike the Microsoft Store which will charge you tax...
You can get these at any xbox retailer. Than includes this deal from BB.

Multiple threads about it on other sites. Which I will now post from to here.

Best Buy Stores is offering a Free Select $59.99 Game + 2-Years of Gamers Club Unlocked with the purchase of Microsoft Xbox One Madden NFL 15 Bundle for $399.99. Thanks Rick4Life

Note, make sure to choose your $59.99 or less free game when you purchase your console. Pre-Orders do not qualify.

Benefits of 2-Yr Gamers Club Unlocked Membership:

• 20% Off new video games for 2-Yrs
  • 2x Base Points on new video game software, digital content, and game accessories
  • 2 Points for every dollar when you trade in games
  • 10% Bonus trade-in credit on video game software trade-ins
This works with the microsoft promotion, as people have reported.

You can get these at any xbox retailer. Than includes this deal from BB.

Multiple threads about it on other sites. Which I will now post from to here.

Best Buy Stores [Store Locator] is offering a Free Select $59.99 Game + 2-Years of Gamers Club Unlocked with the purchase of Microsoft Xbox One Madden NFL 15 Bundle for $399.99. Thanks Rick4Life [Discuss]

Note, make sure to choose your $59.99 or less free game when you purchase your console. Details here. Pre-Orders do not qualify.

Benefits of 2-Yr Gamers Club Unlocked Membership:

• 20% Off new video games for 2-Yrs
  • 2x Base Points on new video game software, digital content, and game accessories
  • 2 Points for every dollar when you trade in games
  • 10% Bonus trade-in credit on video game software trade-ins
  • And more
This doesn't affect your original post which was flat out wrong. Don't try to justify telling someone to buy another bundle because you don't like Kinect or the game being offered in this one (Forza).

Also Best Buy doesn't include the free $50 Gift Card you mentioned the Microsoft Store does, and the GCU membership doesn't apply online so once again it's a swing and a miss for you.

This doesn't affect your original post which was flat out wrong. Don't try to justify telling someone to buy another bundle because you don't like Kinect or the game being offered in this one (Forza).

Also Best Buy doesn't include the free $50 Gift Card you mentioned the Microsoft Store does, and the GCU membership doesn't apply online so once again it's a swing and a miss for you.
I said that the kinect wasn't worth the extra 100 dollars. Not that I don't like it. And I saw the value of brand new Madden higher than that of a year old Forza, with a new one coming out this month. There was justification to my post. As to the 50 gc, I was saying some people had reported succes pming and getting both the games and the gc. Of course there are also reports of it not working. Sorry I don't feel this is a good deal. I thought that this site was for discussing them, though.

And sorry I was wrong about it being in stock in MS store. I hadn't checked since yesterday.

Also, all these stores are participating stores. Best Buy, GameStop (online), Target, Toys ‘R Us, Amazon and Walmart.

You can also use a coupon at bb, which makes tax negligible.

I said that the kinect wasn't worth the extra 100 dollars. Not that I don't like it. And I saw the value of brand new Madden higher than that of a year old Forza, with a new one coming out this month. There was justification to my post. As to the 50 gc, I was saying some people had reported succes pming and getting both the games and the gc. Of course there are also reports of it not working. Sorry I don't feel this is a good deal. I thought that this site was for discussing them, though.

And sorry I was wrong about it being in stock in MS store. I hadn't checked since yesterday.

Also, all these stores are participating stores. Best Buy, GameStop (online), Target, Toys ‘R Us, Amazon and Walmart.

You can also use a coupon at bb, which makes tax negligible.
While yes a new forza is coming out at the end of the month. you can't compare the 2 games. It's apples to oranges. It's like saying grand theft auto and call of duty are the same because they both have guns. Forza 5 is a simulation racing game with tuned cars and real world tracks. Horizon 2 is an open world sandbox style racing game with free roam and fun mini game challenges.

I agree with this.

If I had the choice I probably would have bought a non kinect version due to not being able to justify $100 on a tech toy. But I have been amazed at its convenience factors.

Nothing beats having a 2 month baby on your lap and my other 2 kids sitting basically on top of me in the chair and then realizing that the controller is on the other side of the room. Then just telling your xbox what to do.

Its gotten so my 3 year old daughter will run around saying "Xbox, I wanna watch a show". Of course its cute though as her 1 1/2 year old brother just started saying xbox.

At least I'm raising them right. Future CAGs in the making.

bread's done
Back