today's haul/ff origin's question

fashoinfightpause

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
so yeah today i went to go pick up minish cap for js1. my friend was supposed to drop off a bag that i left in her car so i wandered around downtown seattle while waiting for her. there wasn't much but i grabbed a phantom brave guide and dino crisis for like $8. i then strolled to a few pawn shops and picked up the city of lost children for ps1 for $5. it was comeplete but the disk could have been in better condtion. anyways i finally for to fred meyers to get minish cap. i ran accros ff origins (non gh). i needed to pick it up to finish my collection of ps1 final fantasys. yeah i got that, phantom brave, minish cap, and the reno 911 first season.

my question is: has the value of the non gh origins gone up at all? i know there was a post about this a few months back and it hadn't really made a difference then. will there be an increase in its price any time soon?

oh yeah and should i pick up a copy of g darius for 8 bucks? complete but the case has sticky crap on it and the disk is so so.

oh well the total price for everything today was about $120

Definitely grab up G-Darius, it's worth the money.

As for FFO, it became a GH? All the copies I've seen(mostly in Best Buy) are original, non-GH.

I don't think Origins was ever a GH. Someone correct me if I am wrong. It was only released with the black label.

[quote name='scsg75']I don't think Origins was ever a GH. Someone correct me if I am wrong. It was only released with the black label.[/quote]

I seen both the black lable and GH version.

[quote name='62t'][quote name='scsg75']I don't think Origins was ever a GH. Someone correct me if I am wrong. It was only released with the black label.[/quote]

I seen both the black lable and GH version.[/quote]

They both exist, but the original printing for origins was so large that the nonGH is not rare.

[quote name='zion'][quote name='62t'][quote name='scsg75']I don't think Origins was ever a GH. Someone correct me if I am wrong. It was only released with the black label.[/quote]

I seen both the black lable and GH version.[/quote]

They both exist, but the original printing for origins was so large that the nonGH is not rare.[/quote]

yeah thats what i was thinking

Is G Darius suddenly worth something now, other than just being a pretty good shmup? It was one of the first PSOne games I ever bought...I think I paid $9.95 for mine used/mint at the local game shop a few years back.

i just went back to the pawn shop, for some reason there seems to be way more scratches than there had been the last time. ebay seems to have some pretty cheap copies so i may have to take my business there. unfortunately theres no garuntee at either places

bread's done
Back