Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 Complete Collection DVD $11 shipped @ Hastings

can anyone tell me what the show is about? Giant robots? Big breasted anime chicks with a love story tied in? Tons of severed limbs and gushing blood?

no but seriously, id like to know what its about.

Ordered this earlier, got it in, and finished the first disc yesterday.  A serious, quality show with great voice acting.  Luci Christian always impresses. $10 is a steal for this.

It really is an amazing deal. ^__^

Still a little over 30 of them left, which is surprising. @_@

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing preventing me from blind-buying is that every review I've read says that the ending is heart-wrenching, and I just can't stand stuff like that--I prefer more uplifting endings. :bomb:

all that money saved is for you to buy boxes of tissues. Still a really good show though, worth it at $10

I'm really surprised they still have some of these in stock after being so late to the party! I usually don't buy animes on DVD if they are offered on bluray, but I mean a $12 shipped blind buy? How can I go wrong with that!?!

Thanks for the heads up on this Square!  :bow:

Looks like Hastings still has these for $11 shipped.
I noticed this yesterday. Really surprised that they still have them! For anyone who is thinking about picking this up as a blind buy, I highly recommend it. This anime for $11 is an absolute steal and you won't regret it.

bread's done
Back