Tom Clancy Xbox Triple Pack

xspeedracerx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
link
tomclacytriplepacl.jpg

yeah I saw that earlier. Good deal if you dont have them.. sorta. You might be able to get them for 10 each.

Looks like a neat little compilation. Splinter cell and Rainbow six 3 are both good games, worth purchasing even with their updated versions already released. I did not really enjoy Ghost Recon, but anyway, hopefully this will slightly increase the players on live for rainbow six 3. :)

And for the record, all three of those are excellent. I would've never bought Splinter Cell and Rainbow Six back in the day for full price had I known they'd do this eventually. I wonder if it'll have any bonuses.

Wait! According to the comments on this and EB games.com, this will be $40, which will make me not get it. Since it has the PH packaging, it might be $20, but I'm not sure. If this launches at $30 or less, I'm getting it for sure. But $40 is too much.

Apparantly, it's a 3 disc set, that will launch at a $40 pice tag, but they never really gave a price so I guess it's just specualtion.

[quote name='RandyTsai']If the price on this is more then 19.99, they should be shot.[/quote]I don't know about that, but I doubt that they'd get very many sales if it was priced at $39.99. $29.99 is a great price to me, and I'd buy it for sure. 8)

30 Dollars is a fair price for me.......3 PH titles basically at 10 dollars a piece. Considering PH titles run for 20 a piece, there is a chance Ubi could charge 50 dollars stating a 10 dollar discount.

Yipee! I wrote an EBgames review! :)

RS3 is a great game that I played 80+ hours on XBL and beat the single player. Splinter Cell is a great game as well that I beat and had alot of fun with it. Haven't played Ghost Recon, but I've heard that it has ALOT of downloadable content on Live, so I'm guessing that the multiplayer is fairly popular (unless I'm thinking about Island Thunder). All these games put together makes a great pakage. However, I'm not sure if it is worth a fourty dollar price tag, since these games are now old and have or are about to release sequels, it seems like this may just be Ubisoft cashing in on great older games. Since this does have a Platinum Hits packaging, I'm hoping that it will be released at twenty dollars instead of fourty. If this does launch at twenty bucks, GET THIS! From what I've heard, it will have 3 discs and is rumored to possibly have extra content (may not though; not really sure) that the originals never had. Even at thirty dollars, please consider getting this combo.

Only thing that sucked about R63 was the stealth missions. I can't stress it enough: STEALTH MISSIONS IN GAMES UNDESIGNED FOR STEALTH ARE A MOTHERfuckER.

[quote name='zewone']I don't remember any stealth missions in R63, but its been over a year since I've beat the game.[/quote]I don't either. :? What do you mean by stealth? Like sneaking up on someone and killing them?

Any confirmed price out yet? I hope it's $30 than I would use the GGC and be happy with it for $25. I love the Rainbow 6 series but the other two I'm not that big of a fan of but for all thre for $25 wouldn't be bad.

There was one in the middle of the game and the final mission required you to sneak around without being seen. I got so frustrated I had to sell the game. Other than that, the game was great, although somewhat linear.

[quote name='manofpeace20']There was one in the middle of the game and the final mission required you to sneak around without being seen. I got so frustrated I had to sell the game. Other than that, the game was great, although somewhat linear.[/quote]Hmm. I don't remember that. A friend of mine was playing it sometimes. Maybe he beat that while I wasn't there. :? I don't think that I ever played any stealth parts.

[quote name='jughead']aren't all platinum hits 19.99?[/quote]Yeah, but will this be a normal PH?

Well if it is a PH & is only 20 bucks then I will try to get it at BB with a GGC. But even if BB won't carry it, 20 bucks will be a good deal on this. But any more and it's a rip since the games could be found used for cheap.

About RB3

there was a mission where you were in a house, working alone, and if you were seen, the mission was over.

[quote name='regisphilbi0']I'll pick this up after a price drop. Been wanting to play RS 3/ GR for a while now.[/quote]

Nobody knows for sure yet, but this might only be 20 bucks.

Not my personal interest but anyone interested in any one of those games has a good chance of wanting the others. A good marketing idea to extend the life of the titles if the price is right.

Wow, nice pack....I really like RS3 and GR, never even played the FIRST SC, although the 2nd one was garbage....IMO

I still have RS3 and GR (I think....maybe not actually)

For $20, I would probably REBUY for the LIVE play again...although Halo 2 and GR2 are right around the corner

Not a bad deal but don't have the time or the money with November madness, hopefully it wills tick around for january or fall a little bit when I can get aroudn to it.

Yeah, GameSpot confirmed it was $40. That's bullshit.

$20 = Hell yes!
$30 = Sure.
$40 = Ok, fuck you. How's that?

[quote name='GF_Eric']The press release Ubisoft sent out about this says it is going to be $39.99.

Bummer.[/quote]

zay will get people that have no idea about gamestop/eb/internet to buy it for 39.99 or some psycho rich person that has money to spend.

bread's done
Back