Tom Goes to the Mayor- Anyone seen a sweet deal?

Sorry, but I'd rather support baby penguin necrophilia than the assclowns that created that shitpile of a show.

[quote name='Blade']Sorry, but I'd rather support baby penguin necrophilia than the assclowns that created that shitpile of a show.[/quote]

Oh cool, thanks for the heads up on that deal. Oh wait, that wasn't a deal. And this isn't a thread about discussing the show...

Amazon.com has the best price I've seen so far.

TGTTM DVD

Only .51¢ under free shipping, those bastards.

Both looking nice. Thanks much. A big shout out to the gent who stepped in with the bile-spewing. I don't "get" ATHF, but I don't choose to sprint around this board making statements like the above.

If I've already used my Google Checkout $10 off, I need a new account to do it again, huh?

Maybe it'll be an Amazon grab, I had a few other things to get from there...

[quote name='mbartholow']Both looking nice. Thanks much. A big shout out to the gent who stepped in with the bile-spewing. I don't "get" ATHF, but I don't choose to sprint around this board making statements like the above.

If I've already used my Google Checkout $10 off, I need a new account to do it again, huh?

Maybe it'll be an Amazon grab, I had a few other things to get from there...[/quote]

You could use the same information for a second $10 off, just create a new account w/ a different email address.

DVDplanet does look to be the cheapest place at this point. I pre-ordered a while back at cduniverse for about $21 shipped.

[quote name='mbartholow']Both looking nice. Thanks much. A big shout out to the gent who stepped in with the bile-spewing. I don't "get" ATHF, but I don't choose to sprint around this board making statements like the above.

Maybe it'll be an Amazon grab, I had a few other things to get from there...[/quote]

$26.99 at Best Buy.

bread's done
Back